CSGO Skins for the game - Denied

Anthonyshark67

What you want to see? - csgo skins

Why should we add it? - it will be cool to see a sick skin on the gun ( it's only for csgo gun's)

What are the advantages of having this? -It will not effect gameplay it's just a skin  

Who is it mainly for? - people who are using csgo guns

Links to any content - http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=861779815

Notes: not all skins but some of them 

Edited by Anthonyshark67

+/- Support, Yes this would look rather nice on the weapons, but this would be quite a significant amount of MB's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just now, Falxen said:

+/- Support, Yes this would look rather nice on the weapons, but this would be quite a significant amount of MB's.

Also feels like a waste of SMT's time.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Waste of SMTs time

Large file size

-Support

If SMT was gonna add any customization features, I'd rather have it be a way I can slap a scope or silencer on my weapons.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

I love some of the CS:GO Skins and would love to see those more then the normal bland guns.
It would also add more personal preferences then just everyone in a single branch looking the same.

• Like 1

This is cool and all but this is a good amount of space and if it does get accepted then it'll probably just be put on Igneous's I'll do it later list as this would probably take a good amount of work to set up

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once