Holden Port's Removal Appeal

[GL] Cy555pek

In-game Name: Holden Port or Greed Or Koko

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212946895

Removal/Strike Time that was given:  Yesterday I don't know what time though but around 11:50+PM

Command Member who Removed/Striked You: Snar/Tarkin

Reason for Removal/Strike:  I sent a picture of him when he had a snap chat filter on that he PUBLICLY posted.  I sent him absolute beauty as a joke.  He then made the decision to remove me from Inferno Squad 

Note: (this is where you will put your side and explain yourself):  The reason I think this was wrong was I did not send this to anyone else.  Not publicly only to him.  He also posted the picture publicly in a gaming light discord.  I can understand that he might have feel uneasy when he saw it but I did not threaten him or blackmail him to do anything.  It was all a joke and he took it the wrong way.  I did not want beef nor do I want beef with Snar.  Yet I was only making a joke about it.  I can send discord pictures of my chat with him blurring out the photo.  When he asked a question I answered respectfully in the chat like who are you and I replied with who I was respectfully.  I did not say anything hostile or mean to upset him.  I am sorry Snar if I made you feel harmed or unsafe since those were not my intentions.  I did not post the picture publicly and I only sent it to you with the intention of a laugh nothing more.  

Sincerely,
Love,
Your Truley,
Holden Port

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

-Support

More for the fact of I speak to SMT members regularly and most of them (including Snar) just don't really like being called by their real name or having someone that they are not comfortable with sending them pictures of them. They just think it is really weird for you to do that. But you also saying "who are you" will seem disrespectful and just rude in general, he is a SMT member of the community you play on either way you should show him respect. Earlier on that day you also continuously called people "retarded" in OOC and Thrawn had to call you to Bridge to tell you to stop. Everything you did that day seemed very unprofessional so I believe the removal is valid.

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

RJ the reason I was saying those things was because they were A. Saying my name constantly everywhere i went, B. Changed their name and kept spamming Happy Birthday to me non stop, and C. Harassing me constantly.  I tried to PK myself and I asked other IF Agents to do it and it still didn't work since they Knew who I was.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

19 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

More for the fact of I speak to SMT members regularly and most of them (including Snar) just don't really like being called by their real name or having someone that they are not comfortable with sending them pictures of them. They just think it is really weird for you to do that. But you also saying "who are you" will seem disrespectful and just rude in general, he is a SMT member of the community you play on either way you should show him respect. Earlier on that day you also continuously called people "retarded" in OOC and Thrawn had to call you to Bridge to tell you to stop. Everything you did that day seemed very unprofessional so I believe the removal is valid.

Not to mention alot of swearing in OOC even when asked to stop 

Edited by some guy

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

27 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

you just cant do that bucko

32 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

As a Senior Agent of Inferno Squad, I understand why he can get removed for the OOC stuff very unprofessional.
The actions involving Snar I don't think is why you got removed I am 100% Your removal was the of the Stuff in OOC he must of got reports from it earlier
I am sure that the Image of Snar related to that probably was the last stand with you and most likely decided you aren't worth of Inferno Squad
I can't really say or do anything else but what you can get out of me is a +/- Support since I don't want to choose sides.