RCF Officer Sidearm Addition - Denied

Creamey

What you want to see? - The RCF Officer job receive a reliable sidearm. Preferably the 70 damage Desert Eagle.

Why should we add it? - The Operator job consists of an assault rifle that does the same damage as the Officer’s AR, although the Operator also has a pistol. It doesn’t make sense that the higher ranking job would be more unequipped than that of the lower ranking job. I have been told that the job was meant to have a pistol, but it was forgotten, so there’s no harm in adding one now.

What are the advantages of having this? - The RCF Officer can now have an additional firearm to use in a gunfight. It will balance out the 2 RCF jobs.

Who is it mainly for? - RCF/Security

Note: It does not have to be the 70 damage desert eagle. Any reliable sidearm will suffice.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

I mean +/- support leaning towards -

But i dont know a single situation where you would pull out a pistol instead of an AR, nor have i ever seen anyone use a pistol instead of an AR against CI or an SCP unless it was for a meme. But it wouldn't hurt to have one I guess.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

This is branch update related stuff really.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Noted👍
When Gensec is ready to change more job loadout this will be included. That is, if this is denied, of course.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

Deagle is a little powerful don't ya think?

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

9 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Deagle is a little powerful don't ya think?

1. I said that anything would be fine.

2. SMs get deagles along with their main assault rifle.

15 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

1. I said that anything would be fine.

2. SMs get deagles along with their main assault rifle.

SM isn't exactly a holy beacon of balance considering they get one of if not the best ARs in the game along with a powerful side arm

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once