Bread

Bread's Super Admin Application

Should Bread become a Super Admin?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Super Admin?

• Yes (Respond as to reason why)
    • No (Respond as to reason why)

13 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+/- support
I haven't personally spoken with you so I didn't if you were ready or not so I read every single comment to get a noice understanding. I believe from this that you are active, caring, and have an extreme knowledge of the rules and a really nice application. BUT I have seen that you can't handle stressful situations well and your tone isn't the best and seems to be condescending , disrespectful, and overall annoyed. I am very positive that you are a nice person and mean well but when you sound like you are annoyed it can make simple situations become full blown arguments. I was hoping to find a more in depth +support but a lot of people copied novah's and it isn't to descriptive so sorry if this seems like it's mainly focusing the negatives over the positives. I have also seen that you take criticism and attempt to change yourself for the betterment of your character and that is a huge +support in my book and feel if you fix the things people are on the border on you would be more than ready for JMT. Either way I hope you do and focus on fixing the issues people see because they sound very simple to fix. Best of luck and hope this helps 🙂

43 minutes ago, M8VP said:

Best candidate for SA in my opinion.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

From what I have seen/Seen in the comments I can't fully say yes or no.

Never really had an experience with u. I don’t even see u on staff let alone the server. I’m probably just not paying attention but dunno.

+Support

-Great staffing

-Help full

-Nice

-knows the rules

-Some what active

I agree with what Hoovy said above. Bread you are a good staff member but, when it comes down to handling issues I don't think you are ready for a JMT position.

TTT Mod | SCPRP Super Admin | SCPRP Event Team Leader | Forum Diplomat | Discord Administrator | Support Team Member | Ex CI LTCMDR | O5-4 Catsro

+/- Support  I, myself, have personally not interacted with you in game yet. While some people agree that you should be promoted, a lot of the staff in the higher ranks don't agree with a promotion. While having a good reputation with the community is a large factor of being a staff member, being "ready" for a promotion is a huge factor of being promoted to a higher ranking in the staff chain. People with high staff ranks usually are accounted for more than the general person on the server. High Staff ranks know what they're doing, and generally know if someone's ready for a position such as JMT. You seem like a nice, active person, but the statement from Hoovy is extremely crucial,  and will play a key factor in this application. Hopefully you do in fact get the promotion, and hopefully you fix everything Hoovy mentioned. Goodluck on your application!

Experienced Researcher Research Recruitment Agent | MTF E-11 PFC Silver Donator
“If you had to give rock and roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry.” -John Lennon