Bread's Super Admin Application - Denied

Bread

Should Bread become a Super Admin?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Super Admin?

• Yes (Respond as to reason why)
    • No (Respond as to reason why)

On 5/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

From what I have seen/Seen in the comments I can't fully say yes or no.

Never really had an experience with u. I don’t even see u on staff let alone the server. I’m probably just not paying attention but dunno.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

-Great staffing

-Help full

-Nice

-knows the rules

-Some what active

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

I agree with what Hoovy said above. Bread you are a good staff member but, when it comes down to handling issues I don't think you are ready for a JMT position.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+/- Support  I, myself, have personally not interacted with you in game yet. While some people agree that you should be promoted, a lot of the staff in the higher ranks don't agree with a promotion. While having a good reputation with the community is a large factor of being a staff member, being "ready" for a promotion is a huge factor of being promoted to a higher ranking in the staff chain. People with high staff ranks usually are accounted for more than the general person on the server. High Staff ranks know what they're doing, and generally know if someone's ready for a position such as JMT. You seem like a nice, active person, but the statement from Hoovy is extremely crucial,  and will play a key factor in this application. Hopefully you do in fact get the promotion, and hopefully you fix everything Hoovy mentioned. Goodluck on your application!

On 5/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, Novah said:

+Support

- Good application.

- Been apart of the community for a long time.

- Best candidate for Super Admin in my opinion.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

- Well known within the community

- Active on the forums as well.

I support this fully.

Yessir

-SUPPORT

Bread, I like you. Believe me I do, so don't take this personally. But, I have to agree with others on this post especially Hoovy. The overall demeanor you give off under stress is not the best. Your attitude and enthusiasm is not where it needs to be for JMT. You have a great personality in most cases, but it's just not something that shines through to the rest of JMT and SMT for SCP-RP. 

Now, do I believe that you can do it in the long run? Absolutely. Don't give up on yourself, and don't give up on what you're after. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Bread, SMT have all talked to you about this application and we feel at this time we are not going to promote you. I have personally seen that you do work very hard on the server, so if you would like my take on what you need to improve on in order to move up, come speak to me in teamspeak!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

big cat running GIF

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF