Bread's Super Admin Application - Denied

Bread

Should Bread become a Super Admin?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Super Admin?

• Yes (Respond as to reason why)
    • No (Respond as to reason why)

Β 

On 5/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, Novah said:

+Support

- Good application.

- Been apart of the community for a long time.

- Best candidate for Super Admin in my opinion.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

- Well known within the community

- Active on the forums as well.

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

-support,

i've seen you not be able to handle stressfull situations and not do your hcmd job properly which reflects poorly on your staff job.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin.Β Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 5/6/2020 at 12:25 AM, Novah said:

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β MTF Nu7 MajorΒ ||Β E11 1LTΒ ||Β Old CI SGTΒ ||Β Ret.LeadResearcherΒ ||

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  || RHO-36 Penumbra SquadΒ ||Β  || Mikes Favorite SonΒ ||Β OH3Β RRHΒ ||

- Support
Β Look, you have been apart of the staff team and the server overall for a long time and I very much respect that but I do not believe it is a position suited for you. You seem like a caring person and you put dedication to your work but I think you should focus on Nu7 and not staff because I've personally seen you not been able to do your HCMD job and with a staff management rank plus your HCMD job already it doesn't seem very bright.Β You are very knowledgeable on the rules but I do not think you understand how to speak with compassion or empathy and it makes it seem like you are annoyed, do not want to be speaking with that person,you don't care at all and it seems rude. This personality type shouldn't be apart of the management team that helps push the community towards success. I know I haven't personally spoke to you since my resignation but I have been told that you haven't changed. Another reason I do not think you should be apart of JMT is because you do not handle your own shit head on and have your higher ups deal with it for you. This does not seem like a management trait that can help the server.Β If you can communicate better, prove you can lead, show responsibility and inspire people to join staff you would be a great member of JMT.Β 

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this

+supportΒ 

In my opinion,Β Bread is fit for JMT from what I know of him. His dedication to the administrative team, his motivation to strive and his activity on the server.Β 

From what I can extract from the application, Bread put a lot of effort into his application. Hence, I support him fully!

Good luck Bread ~

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 5/5/2020 at 11:25 PM, Novah said:

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityΒ || Armored ShieldΒ Award WinnerΒ || First Head Warden & HOPOΒ ||Β Security ArtilleryΒ UnitΒ ||Β D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilΒ ||Β Former Head of SecurityΒ ||Β FormerΒ AdminΒ || Former Event Team Member

Β 

spacer.png

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

On 5/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support
I've been observing your overall demeanor and efficiencyΒ in regards to this, I am no longer certain whether or not you are fit for a JMT position, although I personally do not think that you would fair the best at this time in such a position.

I can still say that they are a fantastic administrator in regards to their efficiencyΒ and overall ability, although I have to go with a gut instinct on this one. Some factors make me say yes, some make me say no.

+/-Support

From what I have seen/Seen in the comments I can't fully say yes or no.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 5/7/2020 at 12:02 PM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support
I've been observing your overall demeanor and efficiencyΒ in regards to this, I am no longer certain whether or not you are fit for a JMT position, although I personally do not think that you would fair the best at this time in such a position.

I can still say that they are a fantastic administrator in regards to their efficiencyΒ and overall ability, although I have to go with a gut instinct on this one. Some factors make me say yes, some make me say no.

Im leaning towardsΒ a -Support

PleaseΒ don't take this personally butΒ I believe your attitudeΒ isn't the best for JMT.

When someone asks your help, youΒ aren't veryΒ enthusiastic aboutΒ helping them and it almost seems like you are annoyed with them. I have first handΒ experienced this whenΒ I was a lower rank before. You alsoΒ can't handle stressful situations without losing your cool. I understand that you were a senior admin for quite some time and you know your rules like the back of your hand but your attitude isΒ making me say no. If youΒ can't help normal people efficiently, thenΒ IΒ don't believe you can handle and help lowerΒ staff ranks.

Former
||Β 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11Β || ChaosΒ Insurgency CaptainΒ || Senior AdminΒ || Β Forums DiplomatΒ || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous ScoutΒ ||

On 5/6/2020 at 11:32 PM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support

+/- Support, leaning -Support

Bread, this is a very good application. You are active, well-known among many within the community and you are an overall good senior admin. When you see a sit, you are usually the first one to jump on it given the opportunity and you definitely show the initial step. However, please do not take what I say next personally. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, you can't exactly handle a stressful situation very well. I have personally seen you lose your cool whether it's dealing with a normal player or against fellow, high ranking members of the community and in-game. Another issue that I have seen is how you drop hints of being quite depressed. I understand that you may be dealing with certain issues outside of the game but that gives you no reason to project that into the discord, teamspeak or in-game against other players (it makes it look like you want attention). I do not believe you are ready for a JMT position.Β 

~Your Local SCPΒ LeadΒ Admin~Β Aka:Β Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527Β |Β CEO of the Minge TeamΒ |Β TheΒ Baby JoeΒ |Β Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

On 5/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Β 

In all honesty Bread had some smallΒ problems back in day which he was told to improve. Well as any mature and dedicated staff member he improved in huge ways. Watching him staff, handling situations, and more. That speaks to me showing what a good staff member should be. I feel like he is finally readyΒ to become Super Admin.Β 

Β 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD ColonelΒ | Retired/ReserveΒ Delta Squad Second LieutenantΒ |Β Street Crimes Unit Co-CommanderΒ | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018Β |

On 5/6/2020 at 12:41 PM, Timm said:

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Β 

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

On 5/11/2020 at 1:00 AM, Arussso said:

- Support
Β Look, you have been apart of the staff team and the server overall for a long time and I very much respect that but I do not believe it is a position suited for you. You seem like a caring person and you put dedication to your work but I think you should focus on Nu7 and not staff because I've personally seen you not been able to do your HCMD job and with a staff management rank plus your HCMD job already it doesn't seem very bright.Β You are very knowledgeable on the rules but I do not think you understand how to speak with compassion or empathy and it makes it seem like you are annoyed, do not want to be speaking with that person,you don't care at all and it seems rude. This personality type shouldn't be apart of the management team that helps push the community towards success. I know I haven't personally spoke to you since my resignation but I have been told that you haven't changed. Another reason I do not think you should be apart of JMT is because you do not handle your own shit head on and have your higher ups deal with it for you. This does not seem like a management trait that can help the server.Β If you can communicate better, prove you can lead, show responsibility and inspire people to join staff you would be a great member of JMT.Β 

tbh I've had better experiences with Nimo but that is just me

Edited by Berserkrpups
  • Laughing 3
  • Sad 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

Bread seems like a great guy I think he would make a great super adminΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β |Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|Β 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:02 AM, Rektify said:

+/- Support, leaning -Support

Bread, this is a very good application. You are active, well-known among many within the community and you are an overall good senior admin. When you see a sit, you are usually the first one to jump on it given the opportunity and you definitely show the initial step. However, please do not take what I say next personally. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, you can't exactly handle a stressful situation very well. I have personally seen you lose your cool whether it's dealing with a normal player or against fellow, high ranking members of the community and in-game. Another issue that I have seen is how you drop hints of being quite depressed. I understand that you may be dealing with certain issues outside of the game but that gives you no reason to project that into the discord, teamspeak or in-game against other players (it makes it look like you want attention). I do not believe you are ready for a JMT position.Β 

Β 

Former Security CaptainΒ | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King PenguinΒ 
200.gif

+/- support
I haven't personally spoken with you so I didn't if you were ready or not so I read every single comment to get a noice understanding. I believe from this that you are active, caring, and have an extreme knowledge of the rules and a really nice application. BUT I have seen that you can't handle stressful situations well and your tone isn't the best and seems to be condescending , disrespectful, and overall annoyed. I am very positive that you are a nice person and mean well but when you sound like you are annoyed it can make simple situations become full blown arguments. I was hoping to find a more in depth +support but a lot of people copied novah's and it isn't to descriptive so sorry if this seems like it's mainly focusing the negatives over the positives. I have also seen that you take criticism and attempt to change yourself for the betterment of your character and that is a huge +support in my book and feel if you fix the things people are on the border on you would be more than ready for JMT. Either way I hope you do and focus on fixing the issues people see because they sound very simple to fix. Best of luck and hope this helps πŸ™‚

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 5/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, Jakub said:

not do your hcmd job properly

Yeah, Multiple people have submitted reports, to you,Β on yourΒ Nu-7 and they still have yet to be punished.
(Not to mention will full names and video evidence).

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32Β 

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

IΒ support this fully.

I think the simp is ready.Β 

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

+Support

- Good application.

- Amazing Senior Admin

- Active

Β 

Supported app! Best candidate for SA in my opinion.

Β Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

13 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+/- support
I haven't personally spoken with you so I didn't if you were ready or not so I read every single comment to get a noice understanding. I believe from this that you are active, caring, and have an extreme knowledge of the rules and a really nice application. BUT I have seen that you can't handle stressful situations well and your tone isn't the best and seems to be condescending , disrespectful, and overall annoyed. I am very positive that you are a nice person and mean well but when you sound like you are annoyed it can make simple situations become full blown arguments. I was hoping to find a more in depth +support but a lot of people copied novah's and it isn't to descriptive so sorry if this seems like it's mainly focusing the negatives over the positives. I have also seen that you take criticism and attempt to change yourself for the betterment of your character and that is a huge +support in my book and feel if you fix the things people are on the border on you would be more than ready for JMT. Either way I hope you do and focus on fixing the issues people see because they sound very simple to fix. Best of luck and hope this helps πŸ™‚

Β 

43 minutes ago, M8VP said:

Best candidate for SA in my opinion.

Β