Ban appeal- Denied

Sham Wow

Steam name: Sham Wow

In game name: ST PVT Dawson 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178384484

Ban length: Permanent Console Ban

Admin that banned you: Head admin of Gaminglight Imperial RP 

Reason for ban: Minge and making alt accounts

Dispute: First of all I would like to formally apologize to the admins and owners of GamingLight Imperial RP.  I have done many bad actions that have resulted in a permanent IP Ban over the length of 2 months. I have found this server to be a very fun and nice community filled server when it comes to RP.  I have not played Gaminglight for the past 2 months and really miss the community it has. I feel that I have changed and would like to return to this fun community with good intentions. I hope you take this into your consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

sincerely, Dawson Lehto [Sham Wow]

Edited by Sham Wow

2 hours ago, [GL] Grant said:

-support

bruh you have been getting on alts for like 2 months and just screaming on the radio or miging

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I would also like to point out that alot of the mingeing is from seb and John they join the server and make their names dawson so it looks like im the one doing it. I also think that it is unfair that they dont get punished but I do, I enjoy Gaminglight servers for RP and think it is the best. All im asking for is a second chance to show you I can change I have done it before and can do it again. also can someone help me find my steam ID my disscord is dawson#8053. Thankyou for you're consideration 

STEAM_0:1:178384484

This is my steam ID Please look into Unbanning me, I want to prove i can change.

On 5/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, Sham Wow said:

I want to prove i can change.

You may or may not remember me, I'm IC COM 1138 Boss. The admin who told the other staff members to give you a chance. If I remember right, you ended up getting banned again later that day. You are here purely to minge and we dont want that here. I cant even count how many alts of yours I had to ban. Go away

100% -support

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

I know what I have done in the past and i am not proud of it but most of the time the people minging on that server with the name dawson isnt me

I want to come back i really miss that server and i want to show you guys i can change