What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:196711724

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Overseer (officer)

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Fleet Admiral Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Although the current medical branch is quite well of at the moment I believe I can improving it by making listings of prescription drugs and such for the medical troopers to prescribe furthermore I would also provide restock files on medical supplies such as sterile tools for surgery as well as Bacta for minor to major injuries. I can also provide a little more insight on how the new medical troopers should treat and act whilst assisting a patient. Again I believe that the Medical troopers are quite well off currently due to their excellent commander who knows quite a bit when it comes to medical Passive RP so much of my improvements will be to assist in the quality of the passive RP.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Well, I should be entrusted with this position because I wish to better the current medical regiment. Whilst others might think this position is boring I see it as a good opportunity for myself to enrich the regiment with just a little more RP. I've also had a respect for medical for my Inquisitor is currently apart of the Medical Regiment as well as myself having several experiences as a Commander for Medical regiments under different servers. All in all you should trust me with this faction due to the fact that my intentions are to make everyone including the Medical troopers have a good experience whilst being in the MEd bay or being healed on the field.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to acquire this rank in order to assist the current medical personnel as well as the passive RP experience within the server. With this rank I would be able to provide tools and supplies from cargo ships and such allowing both the general playerbase and GM's more to do whilst playing on the server. Together I simply wish to acquire this rank due to my love for Passive RP within any Military styled servers.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

The purpose of the MO is to assist the Medical regiment in daily needs aboard the ISD-122. One of the main duties is to provide a better experience for the troopers both aboard the ship and on the Field. The main concern of a MO is to ensure both the troopers safety as well as ways to decrease the mortality rate for all regiments issued to the Naval HC.  In conclusion the priority of the MO is to bring about peace of mind to the troopers he/she serves all whilst providing a better outlook on medical safety, Health, ETC.

Edited by Sneak

+Support

Active

Good Application

Could help out medical

Serious Role Player

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Good Person

-Competent

-Great Roleplayer

-Trustworthy

-Can critically help medical

-SO Captain Egag

Edited by gdrone

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

2 minutes ago, gdrone said:

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Good Person

-Competent

-Great Roleplayer

-Trustworthy

-Can critically help medical

Stolen from Egag, -Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

- Good ST Officer on his 2nd life and, as far as I've seen, great on Naval as well.
- Good Application
- Could definitely help manage my Medical
- Pretty Competent

On 5/6/2020 at 3:04 AM, Sneak said:

The purpose of the MO is to assist the Medical regiment in daily needs aboard the ISD-122. One of the main duties is to provide a better experience for the troopers both aboard the ship and on the Field. The main concern of a MO is to ensure both the troopers safety as well as ways to decrease the mortality rate for all regiments issued to the Naval HC.  In conclusion the priority of the MO is to bring about peace of mind to the troopers he/she serves all whilst providing a better outlook on medical safety, Health, ETC.

^ Very good, but one of the main purposes of Naval Attachés is to bridge the gap between the assigned battalion and Naval Command, the rest of the application is great, however this is just for future reference.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

4 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- Good ST Officer on his 2nd life and, as far as I've seen, great on Naval as well.
- Good Application
- Could definitely help manage my Medical
- Pretty Competent

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

+Support
Sneaks a great guy and i would love to see him as an MO

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN