Rhodockia's ban appeal- Denied

Rhodockia

Steam Name:  Rhodockia

Ingame Name: Horus Lupercal

SteamID: 76561198154458308

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you:  Console

Reason for Ban: Bug

Dispute: Console banned me for no reason, I rejoined gaminglight after re-downloading gmod so I went to the grocerystore while the mods for the server were  redownloading. I don't know how I can prove my innocence but I was AFK the  entire  time I was on the server. It was only when I got back from the store when I checked my  computer that it said I was  banned. I am a rule abiding player of this server and it is really frustrating to see this happen to me and Im  concerned that I will not  be able to rejoin one of my favorite servers on gmod because of some bug. I havent ever been banned for anything and the last warning I recieved was from 2018. I have over 2 days of total playtime on the server.

So the Console is Zeeptin or Matthew I believe. There was people purposely lagging the server today. To be honest they would not have banned you for no reason in my opinion and they have the final say in this appeal but they probably picked something up in their logs that had proof of you lagging out the server using props or something else. However if you weren't doing that like you say you were I think @Matthew should look into this. 

Edited by Cole B