Remove the stunstick from SCP-912 - Accepted

Bread

For me 912 is a trial version of gensec. He is more retricted and less powerful then an OFC. An OFC can do a better job then 912 can. 912 is not hard to fight due to his shitty melee. He usually gets friendly fired by gensec when he ever gets the chance of combat. I can think of a few things to fix him. One of them is just by making him more accurate to the wiki version of him though I doubt it since I already made a suggestion about that while back and it was denied. Another way is to give him better sweps like maybe a tazer or a better baton though I don't know what swep he could use from.

Also +support. He needs a better weapon atleast.

If the stun stick were to be removed if would need to be replaced with something, otherwise 912 will just stand there useless. A stun gun was suggested which may be a viable suggestion, but we'd likely need to see more for this suggestion to be considered more deeply.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+/- support. I would suggest letting him roam, and giving him a glock and a stun gun. Maybe he could arrest sleuths or something? because as of now, he's just gensec with a glitchy stick.

-Support

Don't blame the stun-stick, blame the user. Besides, the stun-stick adds that key element to SCP-912 for roleplay. If anything, maybe increase the level requirement for SCP-912.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Perhaps a tazer of some sort, maybe one from PRP if they have one? I understand that people may minge with it but it could possibly work.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Like Soviet said, maybe we should just boost the level requirement up. Most players that that does malice acts with SCP-912 are usually the players that've just reached the level requirement or just minges overall. 

Boosting the level requirements might familiarizes newer players of SCP-912, how it works and how the stun stick can affect world props overall

Overall, I think if we just boost the level requirement for SCP-912, we can prevent this from happening.

+/- support.

osu! achiever? I don't know

-SUPPORT

LETS REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE ABUSED SO THAT

ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS LOOSE ANY INCENTIVE TO PLAY.

Edited by Jakub
  • Dislike 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 5/10/2020 at 8:52 PM, Jakub said:

-SUPPORT

LETS REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE ABUSED SO THAT

ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS LOOSE ANY INCENTIVE TO PLAY.

is the only thing you do is complain

This comment makes 0 sense

Rejected from the gaminglight community