Midshipman Inaccurate's MO Application

[GL] Inaccurate

What is your ingame name?: Inaccurate

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459780903

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As a Medical Officer, my job would to be to ensure that the Health of everyone is in top shape and ensuring that it stays this way. Sinilar to how I am AHOMS, I would be responsible for overseeing the operations of Medbay and making sure everyone gets the treatment they need. I also can get in the Medical RP it's self due to my experience as AHOMS on SCP-RP. I will also be working closely with other Medical Officers, the CMO, and Medical Command to ensure that Medical meets good standards and everyone is having fun. I can also get on everyday, being able to interact with enlisted and NCOs. I can also host Tryouts to get Medical to be active and prospering, as I have seen only the same few people on. I would also ensure that Medical Staff aren't minging, breaking rules, etc. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted with position due to the large amount of experience I've had with running/commanding branches. On SCP-RP, I've been a Command member for almost 8 months, with about 5 of those months being HCMD. Not only am I HCMD, I am also HCMD for SCP-RP's Medical Branch (That being the Assistant Head of Medical Staff). This gives me a large amount of expirience of leading, commanding, and improving a Medical Branch. I am also a Senior Admin, which can prove that I can have good judgement and skills handling situations.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because of a few reasons. I really enjoy Medical RP, I find it  very enjoyable and fun to do, I want people in the Medical Corp to also enjoy it as well. I also want to see this Corp grow and get more popular.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:~

My job would be to help the CMO/Medical Command in leading/running the Medical Corp and make sure people enjoy their time in the branch. I would also be responsible to make sure it runs smoothly and give some promotions.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

Good application

Has had a lot of command experience

Could help medical alot

Respectful and Competent

• Thanks 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

2 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

Good application

Has had a lot of command experience