PoliceRP_ Computers - Denied

wolphin

Please follow the format this will make it easier for us to see and understand your suggestion

Before posting a suggestion please check the archive section to see if anyone has mentioned what you want to suggest. If you fail to do this your post will be closed and moved to archive. 

Make your post short and simple and straight to the point, We will not read 8 paragraphs of text.

What you want to see? -  Make it so that computers do 3 things:

1. Make it so that Hackers or Thief's can hack into peoples bank accounts and steal a set amount of money. *under 100,000 or whatever you deem balanced*
2. Make it so we can illegally farm/hack a big amount of money at a time. 

3. Make it so we can buy illegal items/weapons/drugs on a deep web  kind of program.

Why should we add it? -

1. It would be a more secure and fun way of stealing money(maybe like make the user play a minigame for it to work?) and it would also enable the use of a vpn. *currently it has no real use*

2. Would add another reason of using the computer and help decrease the amounts of raids. Also for the same reason above.
3. Its not very logical for the only way to get a keypad cracker or restraints is to either be a V.I.P Theif or a BMD, and I feel like this would make the game more fun in a way. *note that they should cost double*

What are the advantages of having this? - 1. Discouragement of raids 2. More use of computers 3. Gives more freedom and options of getting money.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. At least those who are looking to get money.

Links to any content - N/A

• Dislike 2

might be a furry but might also not be

-Support

No links to content and it's really not needed

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, BRUH said:

-Support 

no links, could bring more server lag. could be over used and rules would have to be added. also no real need for this 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hau you doing 

Y’all, there’s a computer in the game rn, wtf y’all talking about links. It just doesn’t do anything

this addon will most likely be implemented or removed after the reset tonight, false suggestion!

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

2 hours ago, Hau said:

bro, the computer has NO USE. You could add 1 of those ideas (preferably no.  2) if its too much, but currently there is zero reason to even consider buying a computer. and yeah, rules have to be added, but its not the difficult for Zeeptin to just make a section about it in rules. and yes there is? there are only 2 options of collecting money (consistently and efficently), those being money printers and bitcoin miners (forgive me if im not listing something). and by links do you mean images of what it'd look like? ill try creating concepts and whatnot in written form but i mean.

5 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

^^^^^^^'

Edited by TwizKirigaya
  • Dislike 3

7 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

I like the idea, but I there aren't links, and it might crash the server. Great thinking though! 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

6 minutes ago, utetwo said:

I like the idea, but I there aren't links, and it might crash the server. Great thinking though! 

trust me, it most likely wouldnt crash the server. it may slow it down SLIGHTLY, but it using one of the ideas definetely wont crash it.

2 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

trust me, it most likely wouldnt crash the server. it may slow it down SLIGHTLY, but it using one of the ideas definetely wont crash it.

If you could provide a link, we could see whether it would crash the server or not. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

25 minutes ago, utetwo said:

If you could provide a link, we could see whether it would crash the server or not. 

what do you mean a "link" can you be a bt more specific?

9 hours ago, BRUH said:

-Support 

no links, could bring more server lag. could be over used and rules would have to be added. also no real need for this 

ok fine, make it so that theres about a 10-20 minute cooldown per item or something.

If you look at the computer addon its supposed to be for costum tests and all.

You could for instant make a exam for Cadets to pass or something.

If you want that you have to code it yourself wich believe me aint n easy job.

Or find n actual addon.

Good idea tho

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

@Hau then dont dislike my content thx

8 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

cool concept but ^

well most suggestions aren't needed because if they were, they would have already been added. My suggestion isn't NEEDED, but it's something that would IMO changed the eco system of getting money on the server. If i'm being 100% honest, i'm surprised that no one has recommended this.

Edited by TwizKirigaya

Alright, listen to me.

a) idk what you all mean by "links" but i'm assuming this is something like concepts. I'm down to sketch some UI concepts and whatnot, but other than that there's not much else I can do.
b) as I said in the post above, it is not NEEDED, but instead BENEFIT.
c) I'm fairly certain that this small change wouldn't crash the server. Idk how coding on Lua works but i'm pretty sure that at the most, it would slow down the server by a bit. And if it did "crash the server" we could just remove 1 idea or something.
d) stop quoting other people and type like a REAL MAN  person that is not lazy.

BTW d) is a shitpost so dont hurt me UWU

51 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

Alright, listen to me.

a) idk what you all mean by "links" but i'm assuming this is something like concepts. I'm down to sketch some UI concepts and whatnot, but other than that there's not much else I can do.
b) as I said in the post above, it is not NEEDED, but instead BENEFIT.
c) I'm fairly certain that this small change wouldn't crash the server. Idk how coding on Lua works but i'm pretty sure that at the most, it would slow down the server by a bit. And if it did "crash the server" we could just remove 1 idea or something.
d) stop quoting other people and type like a REAL MAN  person that is not lazy.

BTW d) is a shitpost so dont hurt me UWU

1 hour ago, TwizKirigaya said:

@Hau then dont dislike my content thx

well most suggestions aren't needed because if they were, they would have already been added. My suggestion isn't NEEDED, but it's something that would IMO changed the eco system of getting money on the server. If i'm being 100% honest, i'm surprised that no one has recommended this.

I'll keep on disliking your content if you do not provide sufficient thing(s) inside your posts.

Hau you doing 

2 hours ago, Hau said:

I'll keep on disliking your content if you do not provide sufficient thing(s) inside your posts.

??? cant be more vague then that m8. plus i've already been spammed disliked so go ahead. the only harm you'll do is cludder up my notification inbox.

Stop with the childish and pathetic arguing. Very very pettish you dislike eachothers post because you believe he doesn't supply sufficient things

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 minutes ago, Sion said:

Stop with the childish and pathetic arguing. Very very pettish you dislike eachothers post because you believe he doesn't supply sufficient things

im sorry i cant you srsly with your pfp but yeah im not trying to argue but this dude is the one getting mad about this.