February's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Curtis

Should I become Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

• Manager

1. What is your in-game name?: MTF E11 MAJ February 187C (Formerly known as Curtis)

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Hamster

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:154342364

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) (Word Count: 147)

Yes, I have had lots of previous staffing experience. I have been a Co-Owner of two communities, Community Manager, and Super Admin. On all of these servers, I was staff on them for a minimum of 6 months or greater. I have been through several different types of staffing systems. I was a Community Manager server called Vape Nation Networks (Now Disbanded), and on a server that is still currently up that I will not disclose the name of if you are interested in looking into the Community (Only for JMT+)  it is still up today and you can DM me on Discord (Mr. Hamster#9915). I have been a Co-Owner of a server 2 times now with the same Owner of the server if you are interested in looking into the Community (Only for JMT+)  it is not up today and you can DM me on Discord, or on the forums. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? The exact date is 7/2/2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? 7/2/2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

639197972_Screenshot(155).thumb.png.8aa29c5806d8e8366498506afb4c60db.png

9. Have you donated? Yes only rank I donated for would be Bronze

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST (UTC -4)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): (Word Count: 408)

I believe I deserve the rank Trial Moderator because I am on for at least 8-10 hours a day. I am on during late nights when staff are either asleep or tired and have been on all day. I am usually on by 12 Pm and don’t get off until 12 AM to 2 AM. Even though I am not staff I am constantly looking for people that need help, and sometimes people will DM me questions about things, and I will reply with “I am not staff but this is what I can tell you from what I know….. Keep in mind I am not staff and to make sure this is correct I recommend going to proper personnel for it, if I am correct please let me know so if I get this question again I can let someone know of the correct answer. I see players day-in and day-out break the rules and I report it as all other players do. Being a good community member that I am. I think I can apply my previous knowledge as a staff member into the community to help enforce the rules, and guide other Staff Members and Users. I do not fight other players in the game, there is one instance that I got aggravated, but I controlled and I let the other user continue to go on while the staff member calmed them down. As a player and as a potential staff member, I know how to control my feelings, and I feel as if I am a pretty fair person, and I hand out the proper punishments at the proper time. As having staff experience since the year 2013, I have been through many friends and enemies, and I know how to treat everyone fairly, even if they are a friend. If I do get this position on the team, I plan on treating it as if I was getting Manager, with great pride, and be respectful to the rank and all the rules it comes with. I have done one deed for the server as a User of the community if you wish to know what I did please DM me on discord, and I have revised it once recently. I want to bring more than just support that helps new users in one way, I want to be able to help them in all ways with questions, and sits that they may have. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? (Word Count: 294) 

If I got a report of someone Mass RDMing and they were brought into a sit, and they began to curse at me I would first off begin by trying to get the player to calm down by saying “Hey man, I understand that you are angry but you don’t have to take it out on all of us, if you can calm down and allow me to do my job, and get to the bottom of this, corporation form both sides are needed. If you don’t wish to calm down then I will be forced to gag you. If they comply I would say “Allow me to check logs of the situation, User A (the person that got killed) Please let me know your side as I check logs and User B when User A is done talking please give your side.” If User B comes out and says he Mass RDMed and the Logs show proof of it, I would punish the player accordingly regarding the guidelines. He kills 5+ People and logs clearly show it and the stories of Player A and B align up with the situation or don’t align up, I would explain to him I am sorry but today you will be receiving a 5-day ban and a Formal Warning on your record, and depending on my rank on the server give the punishment request to the proper ranks, or do it myself if I was able to. If they don’t comply then I would say “I will have to gag you please stop yelling, if you are being mature and nice during the sit I will ungag you and we can all use our voices.” and then continue with what I said before if they did comply. 

Edited by Mr. February
Apparently my Pole wasn't added

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Major + Support!

-More then capable for this job 

-Amazing guy

-Hard working member, and well respected

-Overall I would love to see Curtis/February get Staff, this dude has done a lot for gaming light even though he was never staff or anything, all I can say is that hes a dedicated guy to GL, and would be a great addition.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

-Overall I would love to see Curtis/February get Staff, this dude has done a lot for gaming light even though he was never staff or anything, all I can say is that hes a dedicated guy to GL, and would be a great addition.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

11 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

13 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

13 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

19 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support

Dedicated, motivated, active, and overall a great person.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

2 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

On 5/5/2020 at 8:50 PM, Blackbeard said:

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Major + Support!

-Amazing guy

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."