Evidence (required):see below

What do you believe should happen to the player: at least a warn

Any extra information:Happened arounnnnnd 12:20 Est

image.png

Edited by Forehead man [GL]
Added time in case anyone would've checked logs

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

+Support

-Class d are not allowed in spawn areas.

-Evidence is clear

Sorry Jack, I like you but you know the rules -_-

+/-Support

-He did go into the e11 spawn but there is no sign saying it is their spawn

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Manager
25 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

-Class d are not allowed in spawn areas.

-Evidence is clear

Sorry Jack, I like you but you know the rules -_-

As well as E11 Base in RP is a offsite area, can't be there. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

15 minutes ago, Jack II said:

bruh i left when u told me to I didnt know it was e11 base. 

Bruh how did you not know that was E11 base

It ain't just a random outpost on the surface

Just now, Fool said:

Bruh how did you not know that was E11 base

It ain't just a random outpost on the surface

well there are many random outposts on surface, one being the pyramid, or the weird place next to the ci base.

• Laughing 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

5 hours ago, Jack II said:

bruh i left when u told me to I didnt know it was e11 base. 

He was also told by many people in chat not to but he still did it and then he only got out after I got on Officer and he still puppy guarded and shot me when I stepped out for a brief second.

You literally said I’m going to FearRP E11 in spawn 

+Support

5 hours ago, Jack II said:

well there are many random outposts on surface, one being the pyramid, or the weird place next to the ci base.

Im pretty sure it isn’t that hard to figure out that the only place on surface where E11 are standing around is their base.

Check the picture attached for logs

C4FD5E42-84BE-4FD5-9666-E7EF513A3F2F.jpeg

Edited by [GL] Zeus
Logs

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

12 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

C4FD5E42-84BE-4FD5-9666-E7EF513A3F2F.jpeg

Edited 11 hours ago by [GL] Zeus

I didn't believe it cuz there was no sign saying it was e11 base thats why I got confused. Ontop of that zeus you can't lie when you told me to leave I left.

Edited by Jack II

55 minutes ago, BadAim said:

youre a donator, I highly doubt you’ve never gotten on the E11 RCT job and noticed where you spawn.

last time I got on e11 was before the map update, I had no idea, also it looked wayyyy different

ok so basically I have been in E11 base before, hell I claimed it with around 5 E11 on with 3 coldsilvers. No one told me to leave and I thought the main building was considered there spawn not the actual base itself. I don't think it was well marked and also I have never gone on E11 recruit I have been a utility guy and I think that can go for other people. I can't make an accurate + or - support due to lack of context and people can use/not use evidence due to their personal opinion and not fact. I think a verbal warning would be fare as this could be accident or it could be on purpose but we won't know because there is no 100% evidence that he meant to break the rules and was just confused or just no real sign stating that you couldn't enter because its E11's spawn. That's just my personal opinion. Also I don't believe anyone should be punished just that we can learn from this and place a text screen down to let people know so this won't happen again and just let SM Jack go with a verbal since there was no true harm done.

Edited by Jackwebb1112

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

I'm going to have to give a -support, due to the fact that there is no signs signifying e11 base as their spawns, and I assumed it was like CI base where you can go inside, but not in the designated spawn area. TLDR; Not enough clarity on where e11 spawn to +support this.

19 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

That’s complete BS, only after I got on Officer you got out and even then you puppy guarded right outside our base and I stepped outside for a brief moment and you shot me.

You literally said I’m going to FearRP E11 in spawn 

+Support

sounds like a great guy

obviously a mistake as nobody knows where E11 spawn and he obviously had no idea why E-11 were magically appearing in said area and he was just trying to fear rp broh

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 minutes ago, Ritz said:

sounds like a great guy

obviously a mistake as nobody knows where E11 spawn and he obviously had no idea why E-11 were magically appearing in said area and he was just trying to fear rp broh

Lmao there was only 1 e11 on, how would I see him spawning in. 

Denied

I'll be denying the report this time, but will be putting up a sign that specifically says "E11 BASE DO NOT ENTER" for future cases like this. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic