Inferno Squad R&D class

TheJackForce

Job Name: Reacher and development 

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl

Weapon Kit: tfa_dt12

Health: :350 HP

Armor: N/A

Description (Optional):  this is the research and development core of inferno squad they will focus on development of infernos tactics and equipment and help unlock new fighting styles and new equipment though RP this will help us open up to focus on the RP side not combat all the time  

- support.

You can think of tactics yourself, you don't need a standalone job to think of them. As for equipment...what equipment? You can just make a forums post to change your equipment if you don't feel satisfied with what you recieve.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

6 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

- support.

You can think of tactics yourself, you don't need a standalone job to think of them. As for equipment...what equipment? You can just make a forums post to change your equipment if you don't feel satisfied with what you recieve.

It’s not only tactics they will focus on the RP side and try and develop and understand tech we find and try and see if we can use it against our targets, also they will act like R&D in CI so there is a reason for them if you don’t understand or didn’t read it probably I would recommend you read over it again and think about it twice before you say something completely wrong and you don’t See the RP side we are not always the first to shoot like other battalions are so look again then decide.

1 hour ago, jackrhyssull said:

It’s not only tactics they will focus on the RP side and try and develop and understand tech we find and try and see if we can use it against our targets, also they will act like R&D in CI so there is a reason for them if you don’t understand or didn’t read it probably I would recommend you read over it again and think about it twice before you say something completely wrong and you don’t See the RP side we are not always the first to shoot like other battalions are so look again then decide.

I have read over it and did have a hard time understanding it, but from the gist of it I don't think we need it. 

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

5 hours ago, _Alpha_ said:

I have read over it and did have a hard time understanding it, but from the gist of it I don't think we need it. 

With all due respect alpha you saying "we dont need it" but it is being suggested to help Improve Inferno not to help you or anyone else is being suggested to help inferno with more RP  that sayed if it does somehow help other people outside of inferno then thats a bonus 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• 2 weeks later...