SCP-RP Custom Job Suggestion - Accepted

[GL] Inaccurate

On 5/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ritz said:

I believe they were outlawed as people were simply just making discount mtf/gensec cc's 

it's funny cuz gensec cc's are now the upgrade from mtf cc's because of the 2 min nlr 😂

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support
this gonna be really fun and brings a lot more to the RP table. Also to the CI and D-class mains they are SELF DEFENSE. Unable to get high powered weapons and such. As long as you don't shoot them then you should be fine. Also I would suggest they should be unable to protect fellow researchers and utility since there are now specific jobs set for that and this only being self defense to the person on the job and this will hopefully make CI and D-class people more accepting of this if it was set like this instead of the H.L.P.R Bot Alpha self defense and protecting technical since like I said there are specific jobs in place for that.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

12 hours ago, Jakub said:

it's funny cuz gensec cc's are now the upgrade from mtf cc's because of the 2 min nlr 😂

😳

also they were dodging the $50 charge 

and avoiding giving zeeptin money is sin ✝️

• Laughing 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 hours ago, Jakub said:

10/10 plan, make your MTF CC "gensec" for reduced NLR

+/- Support on actual suggestion

Edited by Orange 🍊

+support

it would add more opportunities for research and utility and will also add a pretty hefty boost to community donations

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

My main comment is - isn't it already Utility, Research, D-Class, or otherwise if it isn't MTF/CI/Security?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+Support Gives more insentive to put money for a char they like so its not d-class or MTF or CI an actually assist in the flow of RP

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 1:31 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Opens up CC market to further donator interests from more RP-oriented folks
  • Should be possible to enforce proposed rules to avoid further "discount MTFs" from being made as a loophole to the system
  • May need some sort of 'forfeiture of CC' punishment clause if the owner of the CC continually breaks the branch SOPs they should be following. (Preventing further Dr Slimes from occurring)

As the owner of a legit Utility CC, I think it's kind of a neat concept that people could really enjoy if it was allowed again. We would of course need to be wary of the ways people would attempt to game the rules, and have a prepared way to actually punish these people if an RP punishment cannot be given to them by the branch they are representing. This is important in the instance they attempt to do something like, for example, decide they don't have to follow an SOP because they arent officially in a branch even though their CC is related to the branch.

I know Dr Slime was a thing in the past, but we may want to avoid permanently preventing anyone else from getting a chance to own a CC that is part of an RP-focused branch they love. Right now the market for CCs is somewhat restricted to those interested in PVP or gunplay, and I know the interest still exists out there for Util/Research CCs that can be more in depth roleplay characters.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

I support this change. I believe that if a player is interested in creating a CC that falls under the Utility or Research branch they should be required to work directly with that branch's high command to establish what the expectations are for the CC, what rules or authority the CC is required to follow, and the like. This change would give the player base more freedom to customize their experience, while providing easy ways for staff to intervene during cases of misconduct. Additionally, an easy way to prevent combat classes being introduced into non-combat branches would be to restrict the types of weapons these CCs would be able to be equipped with during the creation process.

While there have been issues in the past, we also previously had significant issues with people abusing self breaches, which we brought back and has generally been very successful.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021