Sygo Prop minges

Maxi Sups.gg

Your in game name: Maxi Corona

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75062295

The player's in game name: Silver| CI hvy sygo

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:227789301 

What did the player do: spawnming alots of props size from big to small all of it 

Evidence (required): there's few videos i have recorded today , i have been watching him prop minges like 3 times today in Dblock already.

What do you believe should happen to the player: should be a staff warn or ban but is depends on staff...

Any extra information: prop minge alot GET HIM SOME MILK AND HELP LEASE XD

Edited by Maxi Sups.gg
just got the person steam id

+ support That do be some bruh shit for props

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

This isn't the first time he has done this. Me, Myself, and I already have given many verbal warnings for prop minging.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support, i've also already given him a warning for prop mingery before, i believe it might be time that he has his prop-spawning permissions removed if possible.

his SteamID is : STEAM_0:1:227789301 

Quick look in his warn history shows that he has broken rules before.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

This isn't the first time he has done this

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Already warned them twice for it today. He has no intent to use props correctly.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

This isn't the first time he has done this. Me, Myself, and I already have given many verbal warnings for prop minging.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support

- Although this will be denied unless you get a Steam-ID.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Sygo said:

It was down time didn’t have any bad intentions there was like 20 people online what’s the point of having the ability to spawn props if It’s not allowed lmao

D class are not allowed to spawn props, and no one should spawn props in D block for obvious reasons. You not only spawned props, you also prop blocked, which is another rule broken. +Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"