Jafeld Racism Report

Curtis

• Manager

Your in game name: MTF E11 MAJ February 187C

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154342364

The player's in game name: security ofc jafeld

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:59063170

What did the player do: Being Racist in OOC saying things such as "Shut up you stupid black" (can be seen in video) 

Evidence (required): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0lzknDkWWo (Unlisted TY Video for report only) 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning at least, and a possible ban.

Any extra information: I tried to talk to him but he did not want to really listen and I tried to tell him it can be considered racism but he still continued. this is at 1:20 AM on May 5, 2020

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support, this is simply mass Racism.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

Evidence is obvious 

This really do be a Bruh moment

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support for a Warn and Ban

Unfortunate that some people must behave in this manner, but I believe that it is warranted for this guy to receive a full punishment just due to the fact that he was being a hassle about it, and targeting a specific player in an attempt to harass them.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

10 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

Evidence is obvious 

This really do be a Bruh moment

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"