Should I get staff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get staff

• Yes-provide an answer
    • No-provide an answer

What is your in-game name?: MTF Omi9 CMDR Blackbeard CO62

What is your steam name?: 420 Blackbeard

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:61936022

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do indeed, I was a JMT member of the SCP-RP team for a good bit, with a about a year and a half of more experience behind it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late 2017, started on Military RP.

What date did you make your forums account? June 11th, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None from SCPRP, but two very old ones from military rp, and clone wars. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2084790349

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the staff guide lines.: Yes I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I personally believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator due to my past experiences of staffing within the gaminglight community, leading on I have had countless hours of staffing on the server with more then likely 500+ claimed sits. I have been apart of the SCPRP community since the server basically started, only transfering my staff rank of admin over to SCPRP in 2019, about a month or two into 2019. from there I progressed my way to super admin, claiming multiple sits and have learned a lot. I am relatively familiar with the ULX commands, though I may need to refresh my self since its been about 7 months since I have originally resigned from Super Admin. I have been in the community for a very long time, and I tend to take staffing seriously, I know a lot about the rules and would like to reinstate back into being a staff member once again. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Seeing that mass RDMing is 4 or more people, Trial moderators can not handle the punishment of giving a 5 day ban, though in this situation the moderator can Gag the person who RDM'd as well as jail/freeze them, and explain to them what their punishment is going to be, from there its obviously they are not there to role play or anything like that, so you can simply use @ to contact a higher ranking staff member to deal with the situation. And remembering to give them their formal warning as well before the ban.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like 2

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

Can handle anything thrown at him

THE RETURN OF THE KING IS HERE!!

the lord of the rings GIF

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

+ Support

Past Staff

Very Active

See him all the time everyday!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

26 minutes ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

Use to be a super admin and is extremely knowledgeable about the server.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

1 hour ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

2 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Coolest guy I know 

EX SUPERADMIN!!

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support
Its great to not only see on the server but have the want to become staff again, well you are the man for the job! Great fit for staff can't wait till you are accepted!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support
Absolutely awesome personality and ability to deal with situations in a professional and composed manner. Previously was staff as well in the past and got to a pretty respectable rank due to his overall competence.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."