SCP-087 Test

Creamey

Lore Name: Creamey J. Cheesey (Randy Gunk)
SCP: SCP-087

Question / Idea: What will a D Class discover on their decent down the infinite staircase and how will it effect their mental status? How far down will they go before experiencing similar encounters to that from Document #087-1?
Background Research: I did some research on Document #087-1 and discovered that D-8432 began to feel extreme paranoia and fear as he descended further down the staircase. D-8432 reported seeing a face in the distance, following hearing a young boy or girl begs out cries of help. 
Hypothesis: After descending anywhere between 10-30 stairwells, the D Class will begin to experience apparitions/hallucinations of figures and possibly begin to hear voices of young children. The D Class will then experience sever paranoia of what lies further down the staircase.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Nu7 RCT Sammy, the 2 D Class, and I all changed radio frequencies to channel 9.9. The first D Class was told to report back how he felt, what he saw, and what he heard. He began his descent down the stairwell. After approximately 1 minute, the D Class reported hearing footsteps. 2 minutes passed and he reported it was getting darker as he descended farther down the staircase. He reported his flashlight was not effective in the slightest. 5 more minutes passed and the D Class was told to begin his ascent back up to the main platform. The D Class returned, unharmed, and reported that he didn't see a thing on his descent. The second D Class began descent down the stairwell, but this time with Sammy, who insisted to go down with him. I allowed it but told him to ensure that he survives. He proposed that the D Class walked in front of him, so this is what happened. Sammy reported similar events to that of the first D Class but also added that he was feeling paranoid and unsettled. Unusually, he did not report any sounds or sights. After roughly 10 minutes of descension, he implored that he should come back up, due to his increased feeling of unsettlement. Sammy and the D Class began ascension of the staircase, eventually reaching the main platform. Sammy reported that he felt he was being followed as he climbed the stairs to the main platform. To conclude the test, Sammy led both D Class down the stairwell in front of him. By the time that they had passed 70 stairwells, they had reported extreme darkness, occasional footsteps, and paranoia. They were ordered to begin ascension of the staircase. After resurfacing, both D Class were brought to Medbay, given Class C Amnestics, and returned to D Block. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 2052212086_087Test2.thumb.jpg.7af2777a96d413da2fc7758bb4e17ed7.jpg1698009689_087Test.thumb.jpg.555bdfd9243940806012fefa7d384f60.jpg

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Similar to the reports in Document #087-1, the 3 individuals who entered the staircase during the test experienced extreme paranoia, a struggle to see where they were walking, and disembodied sounds. On the contrary, this test had no reports of any figures throughout the stairwell.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, although they did not experience visuals and events ranged anywhere between 10-80 stairwells.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Grade: C (75%)
Test Quality: Standard
Lore: 20/20
I see nothing wrong with the lore in this test log

Creativity: 10/20
At the current time I do not see anything that would help the foundation in this test log although it is creative it still cannot help the foundation in any way it seems like

Presentation: 10/20
The yellow text (it looked yellow to me but I might be wrong) made this test log extremely hard to read and maybe if it were a different color it would have been better but the images make it kinda better I guess

Writing: 35/40
There could have been more writing in this test log but its fine other than that

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT