Y2K519

Steam Name?:Y2K519

Steam ID?: IDK

Ingame Name?:Y2K519

Callsign?:2113

Current Rank?:MSG

When were you promoted?:IDK

How long have you been in the 501st (roughly)?:IDK

Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many 501st Protocols?:yes

Do you promise to uphold your duties as an officer in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:yes

Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:yes

Why do you want to become an officer in the 501st? (150 WORDS+):i'm going to be honest with you dog i really want a cape and i don't really see many officer's on and i think that looks bad on the 501ST especially with the whole troops need someone to look up to thing and I hope to improve the 501ST at least a little the 501ST is really the only place I've ever fit in on the server and I hope to help other people fit in to i think i could do some stuff better than other officers and I hope to get the 501ST up a bit look honestly the 501ST needs a lot of work and it's going to take me and a lot of other people to make the battalion what it should be and it might take a while but if everybody does their part we will get there eventually and it's going to take a lot of hard work but if we band together i believe we can do it

I understand when I become an officer, I will show the competence and no weakness: yes

I understand if I am punished, I will be set back to NCO: yes

+/- Support

- Good NCO
- Quite active
- Competent

- Did spend 10-15 minutes as a Purge Trooper whilst I was a Naval in ATC berating me for not pressing the WeeWoo Button then trespassed, about a month ago (but seems to have changed)
- A lot of "IDK"s in application

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

-Support

Sorry bud your a good guy and all but I have to -Support. In general I feel iffy about you being officer which would automatically make me put +/- support. Also we have to many officers compared to NCO's/Enlisted. We need to work on fixing that ratio before getting more officers regardless if there is slots open. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

19 minutes ago, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

-Support

Sorry bud your a good guy and all but I have to -Support. In general I feel iffy about you being officer which would automatically make me put +/- support. Also we have to many officers compared to NCO's/Enlisted. We need to work on fixing that ratio before getting more officers regardless if there is slots open. 

DENIED.

You need to work on activity before you are ready to fulfill this position.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }