Hotshots Player Report- Denied

balloonhail4979

The person inside is me I was standing next to hotshot RPing as a concern/scared civilian so once the fire started I was running with Hotshot he went into the hospital then while standing in a corner he threw gas which I was quick enough to get away from. from there the gas went down the total number of custom classes that were at that situation running towards hotshot where 2 Ghosted and Deathstriker with one UMC thief back them up which was Ballons from throwing the gas the custom classes went to the other side of the hospital in the room from there an SRT or DS (couldn't tell they both wear black clothing) which Ghosted killed the tac unit while Hotshot fired shot and retreated to the room which Deathstriker and Ghosted had been in from there he went out again to kill Deathstriker before Deathstriker got him down to 17/7 health which was enough for me to one tap him, but at no point did I show aggression till at the end where my two family member where engaged in a gunfight with Hotshot and that tactical unit

i will not +/- support

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

• Manager
1 hour ago, balloonhail4979 said:

Hospital and Spawn can not have any crime occurring in the building. Around the buildings, crime may occur.

So Hotshot retreats into this area to avoid dying, yet you attempt to raid the Hospital with your guns out (in second video) thus starting crime within the building (before Hotshot).

Just now, Beckett said:

So Hotshot retreats into this area to avoid dying, yet you attempt to raid the Hospital with your guns out (in second video) thus starting crime within the building (before Hotshot).

Right, and thats abusing the no crime in hospital rule?

Hau you doing 

• Manager
13 minutes ago, Hau said:

Right, and thats abusing the no crime in hospital rule?

Not really, in real life and officer would find an building  immediate to hide in.

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Ok so the first video hotshot shouldn't have shot him even tho he was mic spamming and should have taken it to a sit( i still want to know hotshots side). But with the second video i think both sides did something bad, in the MOTD it states that crime can not occur inside the building at all.(http://prntscr.com/sac5hc) Yes hotshot shouldn't have gassed but you shouldn't have entered the building.

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Alright. 

--Video 1-- 

-Support: Wasn't mic spamming music 

--Video 2-- 

+/- Support: In the video, UMC clearly ran INTO the hospital wanted, with guns out. That is a breach of the neutural zone rules, so UMC should of never ran in there, therefore meaning this situation would of never happend. However I don't think gas should of been deployed inside the hospital 

That bald Aussie Guy

7 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Not really, in real life and officer would find an building  immediate to hide in.

But would a officer throw gas where patients, and doctors currently reside?

Hau you doing 

2 hours ago, Beckett said:

@Beckett @NimoHotshot was at the scene was active in a shoot out and then proceeded to go into the hospital (Neutral Zone) to avoid RP (FailRP, No Intent To RP) and then broke gas laws which require 3 suspect inside of a building and no innocent live at risk. as you can see in the video there were only two people in the building when the gas was deployed and then later in the video you can see that there is another person in the building not in current conflict with hotshot but just kinda there and he is breaching the MOTD by first running into the hospital while he was in a shoot out if you would like to read up more on Police RP Rules here are some links 

For the gass laws he broke A and C rules where it states that no Innocent peoples lives are in danger so for this instance the person inside (Beans UMC) was not in current conflict with LEOs so therefore was a liability and secondly Gasing a hospital speaks for it self if you don't see that then you are a bit anserine to see that since he is SMT he didn't break any rules.  "(A) there must be 3 or more barricaded suspects OR (B) 3+ LEOs have died from the suspect."

Section 2 subsection 6 Neutral Zones - Spawn and Inside Hospital.

Hospital and Spawn can not have any crime occurring in the building. Around the buildings, crime may occur.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

to everyone replying to this thread I am not trying to be bias I am simply trying to display the facts about what happened and I'm sorry that my recordings are short due to the fact that they only play back 30-45 seconds of when I hit record. As mostly staff members are replying to this I want to remind you that stated in your Staff hand book by the current server owner  Zeeptin 

Section 3 subsection 5 "Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report."

I understand that Hotshot is SMT but he should be held to the standard of all player that join the server as this wouldn't be an arguement of who is in the right or who is in the wrong also I would also like to mention that at the bottom of the police rp MOTD it states that by clicking close you agree to the rules set for the community from new player to veterans. SMT is not above the rules as they are heald to the same standard of any other player as to the fact that they also click the close button to get into the game.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Right, I am not claiming anyone is bias here but it is ok to side your actual opinion what I am thinking here is that since he is manager on a different server it doesn’t mean actions can’t happen towards him. I don’t hate him with my guts but I would just appreciate honest opinions not people that thinks “he knows best” persona.

Go ahead rant about this reply if you’d like just hear me out.

Edited by Hau

Hau you doing 

DENIED

Don't mic spam that, I don't have ears now.
Both sides broke the Hospital Neutral Zone Rule, however it looks like criminal broke it first. 

No punishments are required. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor