Hotshots Player Report- Denied

balloonhail4979

Your in game name:Balloon

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:139033495

The player's in game name:Hotshot

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:150431138

What did the player do: He first RDMed Hau for being on Hobo then after that UMC go in a gunfight with PD and then hotshot proceeded to run into the hospital and threw a gas grenade

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player:I think he should be warned and be given a strike on staff even a demotion in PD as he has clearly not read the MOTD about the hospital neutral zone and also gas rules

Any extra information: first off I'd like to say I don't really do this as I am a more relaxed person but something like this is unacceptable as it would usually result in a Strike in the department and demote or even a removal altogether. It is said if we don't keep those who keep us in line in check then what is the system really doing and who is it helping. something like this is not tolerated especially the gassing of a hospital as it actually breaks several Geneva Convention rules/laws state that it is inhumane to gas people but in Article 14 first paragraph it is stated that “hospital and safety zones and localities so organized as to protect from the effects of war, wounded, sick and aged persons, children under fifteen, expectant mothers and mothers of children under seven” and not only do this but hotshot proceeds to break several MOTD rules. 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

It doesn't change the fact he used gas at the hospital @Alex Raddish there is still clear violations of the MOTD

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin

Ok so the first video hotshot shouldn't have shot him even tho he was mic spamming and should have taken it to a sit( i still want to know hotshots side). But with the second video i think both sides did something bad, in the MOTD it states that crime can not occur inside the building at all.(http://prntscr.com/sac5hc) Yes hotshot shouldn't have gassed but you shouldn't have entered the building.
i will only +/- until hotshot responds to the report

• Like 2

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Just now, [GL] Mikey said:

Ok so the first video hotshot shouldn't have shot him even tho he was mic spamming and should have taken it to a sit( i still want to know hotshots side). But with the second video i think both sides did something bad, in the MOTD it states that crime can not occur inside the building at all.(http://prntscr.com/sac5hc) Yes hotshot shouldn't have gassed but you shouldn't have entered the building.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

He was a Hobo though, So is allowed to mic spam   (Partly got it wrong)

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Just now, Hotshot said:

I consider him being lucky as I could of warned him for for 7x NLR and 3x Mic Spam

I was there, he was cop-baiting, breaking NLR, mic spamming while moving and sitting outside a mans base mic spamming. Hau was completely in the wrong and as mikey said both sides were a bit iffy in the hospital

1 minute ago, Hotshot said:

I consider him being lucky as I could of warned him for for 7x NLR and 3x Mic Spam

You can only Mic Spam music.

yea plus it was a very high pitch scream and in the video u can see that he comes back right after Hotshot killed him.

• Manager

-Support

To be honest in the first video I do see what your talking about with RDM but at the same time the guy was mic spamming and breaking rules. Now looking at Hotshot side I don't really see a punishment to Hotshot.

Second video you guys made him gassed the hospital and it says Hospital is a neutral area but you guys stormed Hospital with weapons soooo both of you guys broke rules.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 minutes ago, Hotshot said:

You can only Mic Spam music.

still you ran into the Hospital as you were being shot i was chasing you so i could get Video evidence and confim it was hotshot @[GL] Mikey 

+SUPPORT

-I could careless that I got RDM'ed

-But the FACT that he clearly violated the gas rules and he is a Deputy Commissioner he should be immediately face disciplinary action.

-As it clearly states "(A) Innocent Civilians are any person(s) not involved in the situation, or any person(s) that have been forced into the situation unwillingly.

-It is clear evidence is crystal clear and yes, I do know his server rank regardless he deserves to be punished.

-Although I may be criticized for the 1st video everything I am criticizing is the 2nd video in the hospital it is a clear breach of rules.

-Hau

Edited by Hau

Hau you doing 

3 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

To be honest in the first video I do see what your talking about with RDM but at the same time the guy was mic spamming and breaking rules. Now looking at Hotshot side I don't really see a punishment to Hotshot.

Second video you guys made him gassed the hospital and it says Hospital is a neutral area but you guys stormed Hospital with weapons soooo both of you guys broke rules. 

the second video the Gas laws state that 3 people have to be in the building with no innocent people at risk there is visable a person in there with hotshot in harms way of the gas first of all there were 2 people in the building when the gas was deployed with an innocent bystander in the building @Nimo

-support 

Hau, if you want action taken against him breaking 1 small guideline when you broke NLR X7 and micspam. Going to have to meet in the middle 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Alright. 

--Video 1-- 

-Support: Wasn't mic spamming music 

--Video 2-- 

+/- Support: In the video, UMC clearly ran INTO the hospital wanted, with guns out. That is a breach of the neutural zone rules, so UMC should of never ran in there, therefore meaning this situation would of never happend. However I don't think gas should of been deployed inside the hospital 

Signature.png

Just now, Max Holland said:

Is this a joke??

no this is serious @Max Holland There is clear breaching of the MOTD and there should be a punishment delivered 

I turn up to the scene and instantly start getting shot at so I ran to the closest bulding there was which was the Hospital as im not just going to sit there at let me 5 CC with Negev's just kill me like that.

And Hau, you are lucky you are not banned for constant NLR and Mic spam breaking you were doing, I would consider your self lucky as I have punished people for less.

hotshot manager.png

Just now, Masterson said:

Alright. 

--Video 1-- 

-Support: Wasn't mic spamming music 

--Video 2-- 

+/- Support: In the video, UMC clearly ran INTO the hospital wanted, with guns out. That is a breach of the neutural zone rules, so UMC should of never ran in there, therefore meaning this situation would of never happend. However I don't think gas should of been deployed inside the hospital 

we would not have ran in there if hotshot didn't shoot at us and then proceeded to run into the hospital @Masterson after the incident hotshot said that he ran into the hospital because he "wasn't going to let us to kill him"

7 minutes ago, Hau said:

+SUPPORT

-I could careless that I got RDM'ed

-But the FACT that he clearly violated the gas rules and he is a Deputy Commissioner he should be immediately face disciplinary action.

-As it clearly states "(A) Innocent Civilians are any person(s) not involved in the situation, or any person(s) that have been forced into the situation unwillingly.

-It is clear evidence is crystal clear and yes, I do know his server rank regardless he deserves to be punished.

-Although I may be criticized for the 1st video everything I am criticizing is the 2nd video in the hospital it is a clear breach of rules.

-Hau

+ support 
i agree with hau 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

2 minutes ago, Hotshot said:

I turn up to the scene and instantly start getting shot at so I ran to the closest bulding there was which was the Hospital as im not just going to sit there at let me 5 CC with Negev's just kill me like that.

And Hau, you are lucky you are not banned for constant NLR and Mic spam breaking you were doing, I would consider your self lucky as I have punished people for less.

Like I said I could care less about the first video let’s focus on the second.

Hau you doing 

1 minute ago, Hotshot said:

you were already there at spawn when the shooting happened you didn't turn up to the scene

1 minute ago, balloonhail4979 said:

we would not have ran in there if hotshot didn't shoot at us and then proceeded to run into the hospital @Masterson after the incident hotshot said that he ran into the hospital because he "wasn't going to let us to kill him"

and he just said that exact thing again in his most recent response to this. Would you let 5 custom classes with negevs mow you down or would you try to get into cover and or run away?

4 minutes ago, Bongo said:

and he just said that exact thing again in his most recent response to this. Would you let 5 custom classes with negevs mow you down or would you try to get into cover and or run away?

If I was in the situation YES! I would be risking or sacrificing my life you want to remember a hero not some greedy person that would’ve irl kill patients civilians and doctors just to slow his process of dying or to prevent him from dying.

Hau you doing 

1 minute ago, Bongo said:

There is a part in the MOTD "

6-) Neutral Class' / Zones

Neutral Zones - Spawn and Inside Hospital.

Hospital and Spawn can not have any crime occurring in the building. Around the buildings, crime may occur.

Neutral Class' - Tow Truck Driver and EMS.

Tow Truck Driver, you may steal back your car, however you MUST attempt to RP it out with the Tow Truck Driver. You may NOT kill or cause injury to the Tow Truck Driver. EMS can not be Killed or be injured."

Feels free to read the MOTD @Bongo