hope's R.I.G application

Hope

Full Name: [GL] hope

Requested Name: RIG Unit 10 Dark

Who gave you permission to apply?: Supervisor Trevdec and RM Cancer

Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit?:
The foundation should authorize my requested unit because I am very active in the branch (as I can be seen hanging around helping JRs or ARs), not mingy (0 Warns) takes role play very seriously, leadership capability. dedication and etc.  I think I would be a great R.I.G unit because of my dedication to the research branch (as shown in game and in my test logs, I have been proven to create quality results) and my leadership skill in the research branch, my leadership ability has been demonstrated through out my time in the research branch as I have supervised and trained a decent amount of people in the branch. Not only does this set me apart from other researchers that are applying for R.I.G, but this further proves my characteristics in the research branch. I believe a R.I.G unit holds a giant responsibility because a R.I.G have to ensure the safeties of other personnel from hostile threats, and I believe I am able to handle the huge responsibility of this role. Furthermore, I am also in some military classes in the game such as "Epsilon 11" and the "Chaos Insurgency". However, I do not make up strategy for the classes but I believe I am able to pick it up as time passes. On the other hand, I have a very good knowledge on the SCP lore. Thus, I believe I would be a good fit for the R.I.G unit.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support

-easily one of the nicest researchers

-achieved highest rank below command

-professional during tests

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

Active, dedicated, and would make a good addition to this position

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅