Cancer's R.I.G Unit Application

Rhodes.

Full Name (Lore Name): Cancer

Occupation(Rank): Research Assistant Manager, OR4

Requested Name(i.e RIG Unit [Number] [Name]): RIG Unit 0006 Paisley

Who gave you permission to apply?: Trevdec, Soviet

Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit? (80-word minimum): I should be trusted with a RIG unit because I know every rule on the server, small or big. I am active for a couple hours a day, every day I can be on, I will. I will assist every researcher I can no matter the test.I am generally good at combat, and I will protect the researchers at all costs, even at the cost of my life. I am a Lance Corporal in security, and familiar with the GENSEC rules and SOP. I Know the whole foundation layout, from LCZ to EZ so I can guide the lost AR's through HCZ to any SCP. Thank you for giving me the chance to present to you why I should be trusted with a RIG unit.

Edited by Son
There you go Weiss
  • Like 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+support

-incredibly active

-devoted to Research

-great command member

-friendly

-Moderator AND Event Team which means he’s responsible and trustworthy

Need I say more?

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

Active, dedicated, and would make a good addition to this position.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Son said:

Full Name (Lore Name): Cancer

Occupation(Rank): Research Assistant Manager, OR4

Requested Name(i.e RIG Unit [Number] [Name]): RIG Unit 0006 Paisley

Who gave you permission to apply?: Trevdec, Soviet

Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit? (80-word minimum): The foundation should authorize my requested unit because it offered a friendly A.I that is knowledgeable of all rules in the SOP and other various rules. It is trustworthy and is capable of being online for long periods at a time, almost every day without recharging. The unit is capable of assisting all researchers in any task within it's operating limits. The unit is also durable and will protect all researchers from harm at any cost, even it's own core. The AI is also an LCPL in security currently and knows the operating procedure of general security. It knows the complete layout of the foundation, from LCZ to EZ. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to present my case as to why my unit should be accepted for field use and acceptance to protect researchers.

Denied. Seems you misread the last question.
The question is why we should give you a unit; Not why the foundations should use these models.
Quote me once you revise your answer.

1 hour ago, Weiss said:

Denied. Seems you misread the last question.
The question is why we should give you a unit; Not why the foundations should use these models.
Quote me once you revise your answer.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor