Starfighter Corps Off Duty Suggestion

Marshmallow Purple

What do you want to see? - a model that SF can wear while off duty/not actively flying. 

Why should we add it? - in lore and on the server SF are a part of naval so it makes sense that we would have access to a normal naval uniform, according to lore when pilots were off duty they would wear an olive green uniform or the standard black army uniform.

What are the advantages of having this? - the advantage would be an expansion on the rp possibilities for SF and would also help SF be more lore friendly. also it would be nice to see a secondary model for pilots to use when they arent on duty.

Who is it mainly for? - Starfighters

Links to any content - Models already on the server

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

• Manager

-Support

You may be apart of Naval in Lore but I don't want to see SF going around the ship in Naval suits

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

8 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You may be apart of Naval in Lore but I don't want to see SF going around the ship in Naval suits

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

12 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 5/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Knight [GL] said:

+Support

• Adds RP
  • Would look much better to see uniforms and not pilot gear all the time

I do agree but just a heads up this got denied for IF so it may be denied for you I completely agree with u so it’s a +support 

-inferno Commander Iden Versio IF1

Edited by jackrhyssull

On 5/4/2020 at 8:14 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

Also not trying so sound mean here or disrespectful but a lot of SF try to get on to bridge with out being a SNR commander+ and thats in there pilot uniform and adding that naval uniform might confuse shock and other people in the bridge 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:14 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 5/6/2020 at 4:10 AM, Finnley24 said:

a lot of SF try to get on to bridge with out being a SNR commander+ and thats in there pilot uniform and adding that naval uniform might confuse shock and other people in the bridge 

I only know of one of my Starfighters that does this, and I usually get him arrested everytime. If you see this reoccurring, contact me. Also, this is a valid point that the uniforms could get mistaken.

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 5/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

I would rather keep jobs with naval uniforms to a minimum

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• 2 weeks later...