Creamey's R.I.G. Unit Application

Creamey

Full Name: Creamey J. Cheesey (Randy Gunk)

Requested Name(i.e RIG Unit [Number] [Name]): RIG Unit #1976 Aperture

Who gave you permission to apply?: RAM/OR4 Cancer, RM GLaDOS

Why should the foundation authorize your requested unit? (80 word minimum): I believe I should be authorized to operate a RIG Unit because I have had an enormous amount of experience on the server regarding taking up new and important positions among my peers, and handling these positions with the utmost responsibility. For example, I have become a part of GENSEC command as well as a member of Event Team, so I know to the full extent, the level of responsibility required to take up this position, and I can guarantee that I will not disappoint. Along with those positions, I have also become the Vice Commander of RCF, and have experience hosting meetings, which shows that I have the level of professionalism to take up this new opportunity. I have recently left one of my other branches, just so that I could pursue my work in Research, and I plan to stick around for quite some time, all the while growing in experience. Finally, I always do my best to impact our branch as a whole, whether it be making a new SCP suggestion on the forums, or impacting my peers in game through friendly interactions. Thank you for the opportunity!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor