10 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Mod for SupremeChow?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application SupremeChow

What is your in-game name?: SupremeChow

What is your steam name?: SupremeChow 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:77484257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):  Yes, I have Staff experience, I was previous staff and went on a long term LOA which wasn't transferred when HOS changed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):  6/20/18 (3 years)

What date did you make your forums account?: September 25, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 10,  http://prntscr.com/sa3d9h 

Have you donated?:  Yes, ($90 so far)

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  

I genuinely don't know where to start with how much I appreciate the Gaming light community for helping me through tough times, and I firmly believe the only way I can repay the people who’ve helped me and the rest of the community is by becoming staff. This is the exact way I started my first trial mod application and I still hold that belief. I want to become trial mod again because I still believe in fair and fun roleplaying should be allowed to everyone who wishes to join Gaming Light Police RP accepting the current MOTD and to respect those who enforce it(All the hard working Mods), staff have always provided fair enforcement, leading to the amazing community we currently have in Rockford. I once again want to take on the responsibility of becoming a trial mod in order to give new and former players the best experience they can have with Gaming light, I want to make sure all players across Gaming light get the same time/affection/dedication/patience that staff have provided me helping me with understanding rules and regulations while I was a new player (which is why I have many warns in 2018 thinning out as admins helped me out). I was trial mod before and I want to staff with amazing people again like Calamity, Game theorist, Matthew, Ligist and countless other caring staff members. Gaming light has been the first and only police RP server I’ve played for 3 years continuously, I’m a friendly and understanding person, I want to become staff again  to provide players with the same experience I have had for these past 3 years.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: 

Since I (Hopefully) will be a trial mod my resources are limited, but what I will do is first freeze them, bring them up to a sit preferably on top of a building to prevent distracting further RP, I'd calmly ask(type in my situation) the RDMER to lower their tone and to calm down(If they were cursing at me), if they would continue to bluntly disrespect and show no signs of calming down/complying with me, I will proceed to gag them, after that I'll refer to the MOTD and explain what RDM is and then inform them of what they are being warned for and why. , I'd continue to issue them the warn and call a higher ranking admin to issue the 5 day ban (Because in staff handbook Mass RDM is Formal Warning+5day ban).

5q3NfnC.png

MAJOR +SUPPORT

• Active af 
  • mature
  • knows the motd
  • longtime and respected member of the community
  • Previous staff experience
  • great app
  • acceptable amount of warns

Overall, 

SupremeChow deserves another chance at being staff again, as someone who has staffed alongside chow i can 100% vouch his skills as a staff member, i wish you the best of luck on your app!

Signature.png

+Support

• Very active member.
  • Good application.
  • Semi-High warns BUT they are very old & I have never had a problem with him breaking rules.
  • Former Staff Member.
  • Good reputation within the community.
  • Longtime Member (3 years)

To conclude, SupremeChow, I believe you deserve another chance at becoming a Staff Member. I agree with Phil, I can also vouch your skills as a Staff Member & you would be a huge help to the team & to the community.

Good Luck!

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Active

-Been in the community for 3 years

-Former staff

-Well written app

-Had positive experiences with you in-game

-Mature and friendly

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Very active member.
  • Good application.
  • Semi-High warns BUT they are very old & I have never had a problem with him breaking rules.
  • Former Staff Member.

To conclude, SupremeChow, I believe you deserve another chance at becoming a Staff Member. I agree with Phil, I can also vouch your skills as a Staff Member & you would be a huge help to the team & to the community.

Good Luck!

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

4 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

• Active af 
  • mature
  • knows the motd
  • great app

Overall, 

SupremeChow deserves another chance at being staff again, as someone who has staffed alongside chow i can 100% vouch his skills as a staff member, i wish you the best of luck on your app!

spacer.png

5 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Very active member.
  • Good application.
  • Former Staff Member.

Good Luck!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

8 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Very active member.
  • Good application.
  • Former Staff Member.

Good Luck!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

8 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

• Active af 
  • mature
  • knows the motd
  • great app

Overall, 

On 5/3/2020 at 7:31 AM, Phil GSC said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

• Active af 
  • mature
  • knows the motd
  • great app

Overall, 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Previously staff

- Good application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

SupremeChow is a longtime member of GamingLight who wants to help the players that helped him. I believe he deserves a shot on our staff team.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck SupremeChow!

spacer.png

On 5/3/2020 at 7:31 AM, Phil GSC said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

• Active af 
  • mature
  • knows the motd
  • great app

Overall, 

On 5/5/2020 at 3:05 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Previously staff

- Good application

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

SupremeChow is a longtime member of GamingLight who wants to help the players that helped him. I believe he deserves a shot on our staff team.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck SupremeChow!

Good luck bud

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor