Should I be apart of the Event Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ET

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mike

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)  STEAM_0:0:209339952

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: E11 COL, Senior Tech, Medic, Jr Janitor.

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I don't

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I want to be allowed Event Team member for several reason's I can list below. First off I love the Idea of making people's day better by giving them a Intense yet fun event for all branches to enjoy equally. Second the Idea of being given responsibility isn't new to me as I have to be responsible not only for my roster and documents but also my entire branch. My third reason is the fact that I am on this server so much that I'm thinking of taking a fun approach to it instead of just an RP approach to it. Fourth I see people doing events that affect 1-2 branches but I want all of my event's to include every person on the server not just two branches. My final reason for why I think I should be accepted is that some events include the usual shooting NPC's or Player Controlled SCP's. I want my events to have the same event of RP and Combat that everyone can enjoy but not get too bored at.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would do an 079 breach event but not like the other ones. I would start by having 3-4 people entering the facility to do repairs and have them plug in 079. At which point they would guard that room while every 4-5 minutes 079 would slowly get more intelligence which in turn would allow him to breach more SCP's. It would have to outcomes. (CI Could also raid during this time)

1. MTF are able to kill the guards and while they tried to unplug 079 another wave of guards would come in and MTF will have to guard a Tech working to unplug 079 and if it fails MTF will have to kill them again and then they can finally unplug it.

2. They cant stop the guards and 079 gets access to the facility and causes a mass breach and MTF will then have to kill the guards unplug 079 and re-contain the SCP's.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My Favorite SCP is SCP-079. My main reason I love this SCP is how it can constantly gain knowledge depending on how much memory he has available to him even giving it a better hard drive can make it so much smarter. Even a better fact is the foundation knows how smart this SCP can get so they have to keep it locked in its older PC model. There is so much we don't know about this SCP: How smart it can get, what it truly wants to do with that knowledge, why it wants to be so involved with 682, and so much more.

+support, 

Very creative person who had embedded himself in this community and I believe he can improve role play imencely. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

22 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support, 

Very creative person who had embedded himself in this community and I believe he can improve role play immensely.

Very active, HCMD, can handle himself properly 

I believe he is fit for this position 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

You are currently staff restricted (which does extend to event team) so normally I would just deny this however its over on the third so I'm ok with this.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Manager
On 5/3/2020 at 2:20 AM, Jakub said:

+support, 

Very creative person who had embedded himself in this community and I believe he can improve role play imencely. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 5/2/2020 at 11:20 PM, Jakub said:

+support, 

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 5/3/2020 at 2:20 AM, Jakub said:

+support, 

Very creative person who had embedded himself in this community and I believe he can improve role play immensely. 

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 5/3/2020 at 8:20 AM, Jakub said:

+support, 

I believe Mike can be a great ET member.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• Catsro locked this topic