Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ryanwhiskey

What is your steam name?: Ryanwhiskey™️

What is your steam ID?: 76561198869873946

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, a couple one from DarkRP and the other for ImperialRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2/28/2020 I could be wrong

What date did you make your forums account? Around October 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Was on the Gaminglight ImperialRP

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Yes

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because I am really well with people, I always try to help people on this server. I helped my friend build and RP since he was new to Garrys Mod . I am disciplined, I can do anything that my higher ups need me to do. I wont cause fuss with any of my higher ups. I do not yell at people even if they yell at me. I can handle serious situations. I have good experience with Admins/Mods I do not lie as much as people do in this server. I do know that there is a lot of tickets for admins and I want to lower the number of time before a admin takes a sit with more of us on. I would be glad to be a Admin/Mod to make friendships with people, I can help the server from cyber bullying which is getting popular with more and more people using slurs especially racist slurs. I want everyone to have a good experience on this server like everyone else and not get picked on for anything. I love this server and I hope I get chosen to become a mod so I can help the Staff with everyone that needs help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First when I claim the ticket I would pull the victim and the Person who is causing the problem, I would ask what is happening I would get both sides and then deside on. If the person is cursing I would do !Gag (Insert name here) and then proceed to talk to them in a calm voice that, that will not be tolerated to cuss like that to an admin and proceed to make a warn with the victims choice. 

image.png

Edited by In3ff4ble

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

+/- Support 

• Decent Application
  • Missing a few things; poll, proof of warnings and I would overall like to know more about why you want to be a part of the staff team and what you will do. 
  • Activity could increase. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

14 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support 

• Decent Application
  • Missing a few things; poll, proof of warnings and I would overall like to know more about why you want to be a part of the staff team and what you will do. 
  • Activity could increase. 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

You have to get above 25 posts on the forums! 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor