Gordan's Trial Moderator application- Accepted

I disappear

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Gordan

What is your steam name?: GordanFreeman2020

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:200603404

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a staff member on a PoliceRP server for a month.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March 29th

What date did you make your forums account? March 31st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0406324377_Screenshot(61).thumb.png.0663a345551d69d22ebc9cd46a86c6e4.png

Have you donated? Yes I have donated 10 dollars (bronze)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because I have previous experienced with ULX when I used to be staff on another server. I used to be a developer for another server so I can help with the technical side of things. I am also a part of the Medical team, CI, and E11 and I do not plan on leaving this server at all. I am great at listening to both sides of the story and listen to both sides equally I do not discriminate. I am also extremely active as I am on everyday. I am also good at diffusing situations. When I used to be a lead researcher I had to calm down two Junior Researchers in an argument because command was not on at the time.  I am also really into this community. I am on the forums daily. Overall I think I would be a great choice for the staff team and I hope you will all think the same!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try calming them down. If that does not work then I will gag them and try calming them down again. If that does not work then I will just give them a formal warning then call admin+ to come over and ban them for 5 days. If they do calm down then I will hear their side of the story and if they are found guilty of Mass RDM them I will give them a formal warning and a warning for staff diss. Then, I will call an admin+ to ban them for 5 days. I will remain respectful through all of this and will act professionally.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+ support
I have known Gordan since my journey in Gaming Light. I believe Gordan will be a phenomenal staff member as he has shown his dedication, helpfulness, leadership and etc through out his time in the research branch. Even though he has left the branch, he is still serious about his rp! Hence, I think Gordan deserves a chance with trial mod. 

+ Great leadership skills
+ Dedication to his branch and his role play
+ Active

and many more!

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Manager
On 5/3/2020 at 4:00 PM, Hope said:

+ support

+ Great leadership skills
+ Dedication to his branch and his role play
+ Active

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

Does a good job in medical

Active

Good Attitude

Staff Material!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Does a good job in medical

Active

Good Attitude

Staff Material!

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 5/8/2020 at 7:10 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Active, dedicated, and overall is a nice person.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+ Support

- Active

- Dedicated to the server

- Great people person

- Will be good addition to staff team

I put my full trust in Gordan

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."