Blizzards Engineering Officer Application

Frosty_

Midshipman Blizzards Engineering Officer Application

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in-game name?:  Blizzard

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:125360410

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Naval Command during TS meeting

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I can help improve RP in many ways possible. The main thing I would like to work improving that I've seen working well is the communication with the Naval and the 31st when it comes to doing tasks and repairs. I will also to improve communications when it comes to working with other naval as well. For example with my experience with working up on the pits what I saw that Lieutenant RJ did really well was coordinating who was checking was and helping make sure we order the repairs/tuning of any ship sectors correctly. I can also help improve RP when it comes to correctly judging the ship systems when it comes to events. I can help to try improve RP when deciding if the ship is at a critical state or not. The biggest thing I can do to help the naval is helping the new comers. I can help new crewman when it comes to learning correct /me RP or just anything in naval in general.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

You can trust me for many of my qualities. My main quality I like to tell people is my capability to dedicated and put my all into a position. I also have many past experience when it comes to all forms of RP and leader within Star Wars RP. If I get the opportunity I can help assist make naval the best it can be. I have proven to be an active member of naval and I promise to continue it. If accepted I will prove that I am a capable RP'er and will work my way up to be the best I can be. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to be an opportunity to myself and my worth within naval. I want the opportunity to help naval grow and extend within RP. Just putting it openly out there my main goal within this community is to one day be able to rejoin the High Command status. This will help me be able to prove my worth and get one step closer to my goal. I want to be able to one day help manage the server and troopers within to the best of my abilities. I also in general really enjoy engineering RP so this class with help me stay entertained while I play.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose as a engineering officer within naval will be to help manage and keep track of all engineers onboard the ship. I will be able to keep track of the status of all ship systems and make sure all are running at peak performances. I will also experiment and make weaponry for the empire to use to keep fear spread across the galaxy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All hail to the emperor!! 

happy star wars GIF

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support

Active

Good app

Only problem is Pooders isn't Admiral+ but I'm sure Hobbs or Thermite don't mind you applying for EO

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

6 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Good app

Only problem is Pooders isn't Admiral+ but I'm sure Hobbs or Thermite don't mind you applying for EO

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

7 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Good app

also work on your Naval activity! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

11 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Good app

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+Support

-Pooders inst a Admiral so I dont think he can give perms to apply

-Is a little new to Naval

-Good size app

-Looks fit for the role of a EO

-Has been seen to perform well under RP scenarios.

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

ACCEPTED

You are now a Engineering Officer!

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 5/4/2020 at 5:26 AM, RJ_ said:

+Support

Active

Good app

Oh it was already accepted well guess just keep this here for safe keeping aye?

Edited by Sneak