Army Command

_Alpha_

What do you want to see? -  Adding a army command detachment assigned to the general as hands and aides for matters.

Why should we add it? - Loosens up the work load off of the current marshal commander and Grand General. Also a document that adds more details. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wPwZokiVvydi14Mq-2jx6XIacw8c9EcHcXVPFJ7kiQ/edit?usp=sharing

What are the advantages of having this? - Relieving pressure off of our army command, giving them more personal to work with with day to day operations.

Who is it mainly for? - Army Command (MCO+)

Links to any content -  None needed, the current green naval uniforms are sufficient.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

“They will effectively take navals place of being the leadership excluding Admirals+” 

Naval already has such little to do besides “/me checks engines” “/me rolls” taking away our ability to command would be a major blow to us. 

+/- Support

I quite like the idea of having a small section of troopers who manage and assist Army High Command in their day-to-day activities, because there's always a need for people to take Commander Meeting notes, and keeping track of who is on LOA, who have made meeting excuses and who may be potentially AWOL, not to mention that it is application-based, however, having a large, 22 rank, command structure sounds counterproductive to the main goal of making it easier for CMDRs and VCMDRs to talk to Army High Command, instead making it easier for any issues to get bogged down in bureaucracy. 

In my opinion, there could be 5-10 people assisting the 3 Senior Army High Command, with maybe 4  or 5 ranks maximum in this small group of assistants and secretaries. If it is greatly expanded, it will, as Connor said above, just take over Naval's job.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

6 hours ago, Connor748291 said:

“They will effectively take navals place of being the leadership excluding Admirals+” 

Naval already has such little to do besides “/me checks engines” “/me rolls” taking away our ability to command would be a major blow to us. 

The whole point of Naval is for Role-Play side of things

hotshot manager.png

6 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support

I quite like the idea of having a small section of troopers who manage and assist Army High Command in their day-to-day activities, because there's always a need for people to take Commander Meeting notes, and keeping track of who is on LOA, who have made meeting excuses and who may be potentially AWOL, not to mention that it is application-based, however, having a large, 22 rank, command structure sounds counterproductive to the main goal of making it easier for CMDRs and VCMDRs to talk to Army High Command, instead making it easier for any issues to get bogged down in bureaucracy. 

In my opinion, there could be 5-10 people assisting the 3 Senior Army High Command, with maybe 4  or 5 ranks maximum in this small group of assistants and secretaries. If it is greatly expanded, it will, as Connor said above, just take over Naval's job.

I can definetly tweak the document and lower the ranks signficently to around 5 ranks, something like officers only ranks.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

7 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+/- Support

I think it is a good idea but it should be looked over more in depth

-Support

It isn't really needed, and we already have 2 Senior Commanders that always help Army Command in their day to day duties. We also have a SNR CMDR spot open and 2 General spots open.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

-support
I looked through the document, nothing in there looked appealing from my point of view. Sorry to say but NCO'S will be NCO'S that goes for (SGT-CSM)
Also the fact that Army would be on my bridge, when a VCMDR or CMDR of a battalion can't be serious. I don't think an NCO would even qualify to be up there. Another thing to add
My men that are in Navy have put in a lot of work and effort to be in their positions and effectively changed naval as a whole. That being said I want to go off the quote stated
in the document. "They will effectively take Naval's place of being leadership excluding Admiral+". I don't like this Idea One bit, considering my men have work through ranks and Waited time after time for their new position and for Every rank Below Admiral to not have any jurisdiction on ship is kinda pointless to have any navy and might aswell get rid of the battalion if only Admiral+ can command ship. Because it would only be (Admiral-Admiral Versio-Fleet Admiral-High Admiral-Grand Moff-Grand Admiral Thrawn) and every rank below that would be useless to be on ship if they can't command. 
I Like the Idea of the suggestion. But if it's gonna cut off my men that 
can already command ship and work hard for their current positions 
Just to be wiped out for nothing then its a NO for me.

Naval High Command
~Admiral Thermite

Edited by ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

18 hours ago, ChibiCorbin said:

-support
I looked through the document, nothing in there looked appealing from my point of view. Sorry to say but NCO'S will be NCO'S that goes for (SGT-CSM)
Also the fact that Army would be on my bridge, when a VCMDR or CMDR of a battalion can't be serious. I don't think an NCO would even qualify to be up there. Another thing to add
My men that are in Navy have put in a lot of work and effort to be in their positions and effectively changed naval as a whole. That being said I want to go off the quote stated
in the document. "They will effectively take Naval's place of being leadership excluding Admiral+". I don't like this Idea One bit, considering my men have work through ranks and Waited time after time for their new position and for Every rank Below Admiral to not have any jurisdiction on ship is kinda pointless to have any navy and might aswell get rid of the battalion if only Admiral+ can command ship. Because it would only be (Admiral-Admiral Versio-Fleet Admiral-High Admiral-Grand Moff-Grand Admiral Thrawn) and every rank below that would be useless to be on ship if they can't command. 

I agree with this as well, Naval not being able to direct most things on-board the ship takes away from what they canonically do, which is control and command the ship, also, yeah, Army has no place on the Bridge, if you're wanting an Office/Bunks for what I'm gonna call 'the Staff Officers', you can use one of the several empty rooms in SHB.

What I'd suggest for a much more refined version of this idea:
- Keep the 3 Army High Command slots, any more and it weakens High Command's power.
- Have slots for about 5-10 NCOs and 3-4 Officers.
- The role of these Staff Personnel is simply logistical, little command power except on the field, in a ground operation.
- Make these Staff Personnel application only, where SGT+ in the Army (Medical, 501st, STs etc.) can apply for the job.
- These personnel should have no warns in the last 6 Months, as these people need to be trusted.
- If they get a strike, they are removed, there can't be many second chances given.
- Depending on their rank, these NCOs or at least the Officers should have the ability to promote in the Army to a certain rank.
- The Officers in this Staff will basically be in charge of the rest of the Staff, if the High Command are needing to be brought in to settle problems in the staff, someone isn't doing their job.
- Give them clearance level 4, but no access to the Bridge unless under invitation.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Corrected reasoning

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 5/3/2020 at 12:05 PM, Hobbs said:

-Support

It isn't really needed, and we already have 2 Senior Commanders that always help Army Command in their day to day duties. We also have a SNR CMDR spot open and 2 General spots open.

I can say from experience having so many high ranks for general is not a good idea. I didn't work well for clone wars. We just need the 2 generals spots we have now to just be people who work hard. I trust maverick as grand general but we need someone as general who is dedicated and trust worthy to watch over the regiments. We don't need a lot of regimental over seers just a few trust worthy people. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 5/3/2020 at 3:05 PM, Hobbs said:

-Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 5/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, Hobbs said:

-Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 5/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, ChibiCorbin said:

-support

Naval High Command
~Admiral Thermite

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 5/3/2020 at 5:34 PM, ChibiCorbin said:

-support

Naval High Command
~Admiral Thermite

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

• 2 weeks later...