• No!

Rank You are Applying For: Police Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: SM Jack Hugs 1A84

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37788742

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over Six Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warns

Why should you be promoted: I strongly believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because of a multitude of reasons. It all starts with a dedication to the department. It has been an incredible honor serving just the Police Force and representing the standard for what a police officer should be. That standard including being devoted to the work, which means me spending hours on the server daily playing as an Officer. Giving every person the same Role Play interaction that they deserve; to not break RP at any time. Being fair and impartial, giving everyone a fair shake at justice not turning a blind eye. Not to mention being human, and understanding things out of their control happen. This includes lag, distractions out of game, stress, and anything that can affect someone. That is a very important reason why it is crucial to treat everyone with respect and honesty. Through all my time here have given the utmost respect to everyone who plays on the server, no matter what. Granted we all do have our bad days, and there were situations I handled more poorly than others. But I always have and will continue to own up to my mistakes and learn from them to continue forward. Another important role to me is training cadets. I am very happy and admit to training anyone I can! It is so incredible to see one of your Cadets work their way up the ranks, having integrity, honor, loyalty to doing the right thing. Day one, the cadets have to get and understand what the server is, and how we operate as one big team. That is why I stick with my cadets to teach them the ways of the server, because if they don't get taught, how will our next generation of officers learn? I also have a firm belief in the guidelines set forth by the department. I follow our SOP's word for word and also advise others to do the same. Also leading by example is huge with civilians and younger officers. If they see you run a stop sign, that imprints that it is ok to do small infractions such as that. Why I like to politely let officers know that they are indeed being watched, and need to follow all traffic, or related rules to the T. All around, I have gotten offers for Tack units but I honestly want to imprint my legacy with one Unit,  Police. I am fully committed to the police department, to Reach Higher as an officer. I Reach Higher so that others around me so they can know, they are part of a department who has their back and ear. The Importance I stress to all is to keep all interactions professional, as it is an RP server. As for disciple, I take a friendly approach to talk to them and hear both sides. I believe as command you have to listen to what your officers have to say, but instead of yelling, telling and explaining what they did wrong helps more with learning than other styles. Being command is about being able to be the best of the department, being able to lead. I show my skills every day to everyone on why being a Police Officer is the best. But I also want to help others grown in the department as I have. I fully believe all officers are great officers and will do everything in my power as I have, to see that all succeed! I also have gain more respect for what command has to deal with on a daily basis, and has opened my eyes to what being command really means. Respect and integrity is everything, and the command staff works hard to keep that high level. I Feel i can greatly achieve that all day any day. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I Understand

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Respected and respectful 

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Trains cadets all the time and trains them properly 

*Has been showing a ton of dedication to PD

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

PD Major, EMS Captain

3 minutes ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

100% agree with him good luck 🙂

Hau you doing 

• Head Admin
12 minutes ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgeable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

Good luck Jack!!!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

29 minutes ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

39 minutes ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgeable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

Good Luck Jack!!!

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

6 hours ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

He put 600+ words thats all ima say +support 

Edited by Springs

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

4 hours ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Been SM for a while

*Active

*Knowledgable 

*Mature

*Hes ready to be an LT

Good Luck!

Just don't yell over radio when you get jumped again Lmao

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader