What kind of Music do you listen to?

I've met a lot of different kinds of people from all four corners of the world, and each of them being different in their own way!
I'm curious as to what kind of music some of the other community members listen to, what's your favorite?

I personally like all kinds of music, whether it be Rock or Lofi, but I cannot stand modern country or rap.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

I listen to all types of music, depends on the mood I am in.

• Like 2

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Ooh! My favorite medium of art, music. Music is so powerful for me, it can make me cry when I'm at my happiest, and my happiest when i'm at darkest, something no other medium could ever begin to do. It really does make up a lot of who I am. I listen to a whole slew of music, and I can easily make a list of music I think sum it up pretty well.

I am very happy to share things near and dear to my heart. Cheers!

~Gappy

BeautifulCapitalGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gappy said:

Ooh! My favorite medium of art, music. Music is so powerful for me, it can make me cry when I'm at my happiest, and my happiest when i'm at darkest, something no other medium could ever begin to do. It really does make up a lot of who I am. I listen to a whole slew of music, and I can easily make a list of music I think sum it up pretty well.

I am very happy to share things near and dear to my heart. Cheers!

~Gappy

Yeah I can agree with you on this, music can be inspiring and motivational for me, or it can bring out my emotions as well, it all really depends on what genre I am listening too. Honestly  I don't know what I would do without music, it'd be a weird place without it.

• Like 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

American Hip/Hop, American Rock, American Pop, one song from Big Shaq, an UK Rapper, and sometimes cartoon songs, and classical.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 hours ago, Gunther said:

American Hip/Hop, American Rock, American Pop, one song from Big Shaq, an UK Rapper, and sometimes cartoon songs, and classical.

same with him also last post of the day

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Manager

I listen to all types of music, but I mainly listen to is musicals, I am a very big band person, I play the Trombone. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Not gonna lie I love good game OSTs and soundtracks, some of my favorites originate from DOOM and Halo 3, along with some older classic Final Fantasy games such as 7 and 12. As for less mainstream stuff, I give some stuff an occasional listen, although not too often do I do that, being as how I don't know exactly what to look for.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Squash locked and unlocked this topic