Reasonable Negev Nerf - Denied

Hannah

On 5/2/2020 at 3:25 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Negevs are currently one of the most powerful weapons that people spawn with.
  • I dont think the recoil should be increased, but the damage should be lowered slightly. It is far too easy to mow someone down.

i think this is a very reasonable nerf altho i personally would prefer a slight damage nerf not necessarily nerf movement speed or recoil.

Banner.jpg

On 5/2/2020 at 5:08 AM, Ghosted said:

+/- Support 

I get where this is coming from but I think a minor nerf to damage could be done from 35 to 32 to bring it in line with other weapons using AR ammo and since it such a high rate of fire I think it wouldn't kill it. Also the spread was increased I think before since the grouping of bullets isn't as tight as I remember it. Recoil I can understand but maybe 1.5x the current recoil since we still need to able to control it since some can't even control it in its current state example deathstriker. (Sorry Deathstiker)

On 5/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Tac Units have over 200 armor most of the time, and when on the server, half of the government are tac units. Most criminals doing the crime are CC's and it is still hard for them to do raids. Especially because gov also have gas. 

Like have a CC, u have a g3ag1, that gun is overpowered in damage and recoil yet it isn't nerfed. Giving the government makes it even more unfair too.

Edited by 123brandonma

On 5/4/2020 at 9:39 PM, SupremeLord Kami said:

Switched to -Support

A negev isn't hard to deal with as long as you know your ways around it as there are also many guns that can counter such a gun, such as the SG553, Nova, Sawed off, AWP, and other SMG's that pack power. The most I would recommend is lowering damage by 2 or 4.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Tac Units have over 200 armor most of the time, and when on the server, half of the government are tac units. Most criminals doing the crime are CC's and it is still hard for them to do raids. Especially because gov also have gas. 

Like have a CC, u have a g3ag1, that gun is overpowered in damage and recoil yet it isn't nerfed. Giving the government makes it even more unfair too.

Yes but. 200 armor goes pretty fast when you're getting hit 50-150 times with 30 dmg rounds each.    Not to mention it does 70 dmg avg. per headshot.  Its real easy to kill anyone if you hit them chest/head area.

+ Support.

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

2 minutes ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

Yes but. 200 armor goes pretty fast when you're getting hit 50-150 times with 30 dmg rounds each.    Not to mention it does 70 dmg avg. per headshot.  Its real easy to kill anyone if you hit them chest/head area.

+ Support.

Usually there are enough tac units the take out the cc. A lot of Tac units have that 200 armor and some have even more, it makes it very difficult to still kill them. The negev isn't a perfect shot unless your like hacking or something, a person can get all their shots on the head easily. 

-Support

The gun is waaaaaaaaaay to op as is no a damage/firerate would be more appropriate

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

On 5/25/2020 at 1:28 PM, ZealousTwo386 said:

-Support

The gun is waaaaaaaaaay to op as is no a damage/firerate would be more appropriate

Don't you mean + support xD

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor