Reasonable Negev Nerf - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? -i would Like to see the negevs Mobility and Spread  to be double  And  recoil,  Damage And Fire rate  Stays the same  so that the gun isn`t trash  and Remains Over Powerful 

Why should we add it? -  As An Owner Of A Custom Class I Think This gun is to                                                                                                                                   overpower  and these Changes Will make police Rp an Actual Fun Experience For                                                                                                                                Criminal and gov   and these changes Will just make the gun harder to use  but it will still be over powerful  to use 

What are the advantages of having this? -  A Fighting Chance Between Criminals  because right now  it is super easy to kill some one with a negev  i have even taken  5-10 tac units by my self in Bank Robberys With this weapon before   Remember Tac units get 200+ some 280+ but   non pay to wins get nothing to defend there self its time Negev gets an Enjoyable Nerf  for everyone around the server Every day   new players get  killed  with it and it ruins alot of there experience  

Who is it mainly for? -Non Pay To Win Crims

Links to any content - NA

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Negevs are currently one of the most powerful weapons that people spawn with.
  • I dont think the recoil should be increased, but the damage should be lowered slightly. It is far too easy to mow someone down.

The thing is every Negev nerf suggestion In the past said the damage should be lowered than it got deined , this nerf will be pretty good as the recoil is harder to mow people down and the people  move much slower with  , I want a nerf not to completely kill the gun 

+/- Support 

I get where this is coming from but I think a minor nerf to damage could be done from 35 to 32 to bring it in line with other weapons using AR ammo and since it such a high rate of fire I think it wouldn't kill it. Also the spread was increased I think before since the grouping of bullets isn't as tight as I remember it. Recoil I can understand but maybe 1.5x the current recoil since we still need to able to control it since some can't even control it in its current state example deathstriker. (Sorry Deathstiker)

1 hour ago, Ghosted said:

+/- Support 

I get where this is coming from but I think a minor nerf to damage could be done from 35 to 32 to bring it in line with other weapons using AR ammo and since it such a high rate of fire I think it wouldn't kill it. Also the spread was increased I think before since the grouping of bullets isn't as tight as I remember it. Recoil I can understand but maybe 1.5x the current recoil since we still need to able to control it since some can't even control it in its current state example deathstriker. (Sorry Deathstiker)

1 hour ago, Ghosted said:

+/- Support 

The spread was like increased 2-3 years ago and in real life those things are a bitch to control  so it would add realism   lowing DMG  percent lower isn't really a nerf I do feel like this thing needs to be harder to use 

16 minutes ago, Northy said:

+Support

You’d have to be Hulk to shoot a Negev as straight as it does IRL.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

14 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• I dont think the recoil should be increased, but the damage should be lowered slightly. It is far too easy to mow someone down.

Hau you doing 

22 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

9 hours ago, Northy said:

+Support

You’d have to be Hulk to shoot a Negev as straight as it does IRL.

or iron man 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 5/2/2020 at 3:25 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

• Negev's should be available to purchase for (1XXXXXXXX) Amount so Non-CC's have a chance. Maybe from black market dealer seeing how that job is never used? 

5q3NfnC.png

Switched to -Support

A negev isn't hard to deal with as long as you know your ways around it as there are also many guns that can counter such a gun, such as the SG553, Nova, Sawed off, AWP, and other SMG's that pack power. The most I would recommend is lowering damage by 2 or 4.

Edited by SupremeLord Kami

spacer.png

On 5/3/2020 at 1:59 AM, SupremeChow said:
  • Negev's should be available to purchase for (1XXXXXXXX) Amount so Non-CC's have a chance. Maybe from black market dealer seeing how that job is never used? 

Negevs would never  be  available

-Support

Tac Units have over 200 armor most of the time, and when on the server, half of the government are tac units. Most criminals doing the crime are CC's and it is still hard for them to do raids. Especially because gov also have gas. 

Like have a CC, u have a g3ag1, that gun is overpowered in damage and recoil yet it isn't nerfed. Giving the government makes it even more unfair too.

+Support

I see some people talking about tac units having 200 armor and such but think of non-government.

As a criminal,  I get decimated by CCs with negevs in 1-5 seconds while barely putting 20 damage into them with weapons I can buy through gun dealers.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:25 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 5/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Tac Units have over 200 armor most of the time, and when on the server, half of the government are tac units. Most criminals doing the crime are CC's and it is still hard for them to do raids. Especially because gov also have gas. 

Like have a CC, u have a g3ag1, that gun is overpowered in damage and recoil yet it isn't nerfed. Giving the government makes it even more unfair too.

this isnt just for gov yea know its for non pay to win players who have to deal with us grefing with the negev i rememberf you hated the thing before  you were on the class 

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

this isnt just for gov yea know its for non pay to win players who have to deal with us grefing with the negev i rememberf you hated the thing before  you were on the class 

Yes I hated it, but I found ways to get around it. 

If I didn't find a way to get around, why would I play still if I just get negeved everywhere and stand no chance to help others. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

On 5/8/2020 at 1:14 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

On 5/2/2020 at 9:25 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

And what about non pay to win crims what do they have to defend there self's shitty weapons what only do like 20 dmg per hit  @[GL] #BeHappy