• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

Alex Veira/Valak

What is your steam name?:

Alex Mish

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:82035869

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Initially I became a Moderator 5 years ago on a TTT server, it was minor work and I wasn't very trained, that was for about 3 months. I moved on to Darkrp, to where I was a super admin on SavageSquad Gaming about 3 years ago for 6 months total. My last staffing experience was from January 2018-June 2018 on Monolith Servers, I was an administrator and I was part of the marketing team as well. I probably learned and had the most specific training on Monolith due to the fact it was a serious RP server and it was quite strict.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I’d say middle to the end of March 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?

March 30th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

spacer.png

Have you donated?

Yes $50

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve the rank frankly because I know how to behave as a staff member, as well as when to help, punish, or back off from a situation. I thoroughly wish to benefit gaming light and the players. I believe overall on my time on PoliceRP I have had good experiences with other players and really get to enjoy roleplaying truly and honestly without care of where the situation ends in my favor or not. I truly enjoy the laid back communtiy and believe I would be a great addition to it. I also tend to stay on around minge hours and there are constanly new rule breakers joining the server. To be frank recently there has been quite a bit of staff hopping on during minge hours which I truly appreciate! I have seen a great progression and hope to be able to join that. Finally, I also believe I’m mature and handle situations in a non bias and friendly manner.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

When I initially bring them to the sit, I would attempt to ask why they were rdming. If they blatantly just begin to curse at me and interrupt me, I would mute/gag them. I would then review the logs to confirm the mass rdm. I would then explain to him that he is   being warned for Mass RDM, I would resume to then ungag/unmute him. If he continues to curse at me I will then again gag/mute him and warn him for staff dis. At this point I would make sure that the player has gone over the MOTD, jail him on a roof. I would stay with him until he's finished if there are no active reports. If there are reports  ill jail him for 300 seconds at spawn and leave him there. I would eventually return back to confirm that he did in fact read the MOTD. I would attempt to treat him as fair as possible even under the pressure he may be giving me by being disrespectful.

Edited by Galaxy Mist

spacer.png

+ Support 

Pros

• Good App
  • Has a great list of past experience 
  • Never had a issue with you
  • Low warns

Cons

• Still kinda new to the community ( not a big deal )
  • I dont see you on to much and staffing comes first.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support 

Pros

• Good App
  • Low warns

Cons

2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support 

Pros

• Good App
  • Low warns

Cons

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support 

Pros

• Good App
  • Low warns

Cons

• another con is that you’re blacklisted or well your family have been blacklisted from many departments from what I am aware of

good luck

Hau you doing 

+ Support

• Mature and continuing to mature
  • Good Application
  • Low Warnings
  • Past Experience
  • Family has been blacklisted

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support 

Pros

• Good App
  • Low warns

Cons

Agree with lucky here

That bald Aussie Guy

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor