How To Rebel 101

Private Marksmen

Refuse to get yourself used by MTF or researchers. Try to get other people to not allow themselves to be used for testing or for recontainment purposes. By not allowing them any D class you remove there ability to contain several SCPs which will inevitably cause them to break out. Best way to do this is by not going up the elevator entirely and getting people to not go up there as well. Maybe try to throw a party at the lower level of d block to get people to stay. This will force MTF or security to go down there to get D boys where you can go ahead and duke em out there. I have no idea if they can do that but if they can it will be funny has hell when they try.

Infact I have no good idea what would if we just did that. Give them no D class and refuse to go up the elevator. I know what would happen is them SCPs getting out but would they drop down a full lockdown just to get some D class? type in the comments down below about what you think about this tactic, how it can be implemented, how its good/bad and if this was already done before or not.

im pretty sure da mob does this, it hurts to recontain all those SCPs ya know

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Some class d like killing other class d that try to be peaceful or go up the elevator. I sometimes think they forget it's still RDM -_-

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Bread locked this topic