Should I become Admin?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Shock PFC Mark 5280

What is your steam name?: Logan4ker

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:221419049

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been an admin on multiple other servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4-20-2020

What date did you make your forums account?

4-21-2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 Warns Since I am in shock

Have you donated?

Not yet but I am thinking of it. 

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod or Game Master. I have some ideas for non-pasive events

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

One but Im more active on this server than that one

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve the rank because I would like to help out the server and the players on the server, making it better and stop the minging, exploiting, rule breaking. Things like that. For Game Master I would like to make the server fun, do Passive and Nonpassive Events. Like I said before I have a couple ideas for some event that I think the Server would love. On another server that I'm an admin for I have done little events like hide and seek. Only because it was a DarkRP server. But I was the most known admin on the server. I was only on the server as an admin for about 3 days before I was well known around the community. I could help the community out by promoting the server to my friends and showing them around, and having fun and messing around without breaking any rules that’ll get me kicked off the staff team

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

For the DarkRP Server if it was a Mass RDM more than 5-10 people depending on the person and their donating rank, playtime, other things like that. If it is a person who is just minging I wouldnt even bother with a sit and just ban them for the ammount of days required. If its a well known player I would take them to a sit and give them what I think is neccesary, or what another admin thinks is needed.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I call for another admin and listen to each of their stories and see what the other admin thinks along with my own opinion. 

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

I would just ignore what they are saying and just do my job as an admin, if they get back on the server and do it again and get banned, I will just extend what they had the first time.

Edited by logan4ker

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

- Didn't answer the question "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?",

with a appropriate answer (Didn't even mention what he would do if a player was cursing at him)(Also can't ban as a T-Mod/Game Master)

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

I think you should wait a little bit longer before applying for T-Mod/Game Master

Good luck Dude 🙂

Edited by Doob

1 hour ago, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

- Didn't answer the question "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?",

with a appropriate answer (Didn't even mention what he would do if a player was cursing at him)(Also can't ban as a T-Mod/Game Master)

9 hours ago, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

11 hours ago, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

I think you should wait a little bit longer before applying for T-Mod/Game Master

Good luck Dude 🙂

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

17 hours ago, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

Good luck Dude 🙂

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 5/1/2020 at 11:38 PM, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

Good luck Dude 🙂

On 5/1/2020 at 11:38 PM, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

Good luck Dude 🙂

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

On 5/1/2020 at 8:38 PM, Doob said:

-Support

-Not active in forums

-Didn't follow format 

+Support

+ Seems like a nice guy

Good luck Dude 🙂