Remember the Old SCP RP

[GL] Warge09

My other topic about Remember the Old E11 got popular so I decided to do another one about the whole server.

Remember the Mining on the server when you can mine ores and then you can make guns and weapons out of them, used to be on the grind. 

Add your memories below keep it going.

Edited by [W-G] Warge09

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

Remembering how bad the old research ranks were (Researcher 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5).

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I remember the mining, had to go on that GRIND for that anomalous though! Oh boy and GENSECs faces when I would RPG them... 

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Fuck yeah dude, course I do those were the good days. I remember becoming the first ever Security High Command alongside Kade and Tobizz lmao 

and the old leveling system on Site 19 lmfaooo

beta testing and with the broken CI heavys just bum rushing the facility xd

• Heart-Eyes 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2020 at 8:51 PM, Fool said:

I want my 200 damage Fubar back.

And I want my 200,000 BUT THAT AINT HAPPENING IS IT 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Bro i remember that old E-11 1LT Koala 😉

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Bread locked this topic