Duke's resignation.

TheDukeOfToast

Alrighty I quit. I’m done with dealing with everything.  Big shocker right? I'm sure almost all of y'all knew I was gonna resign.

I'm gonna go be all giggly, girly, and happy.

“Be the one who forges them, not the one who breaks them”.....in this case I've been broken

Boozle-You used to be a good guy, until you reached LT-COL and you became…..different. stay away from the spawns bud.

Rabbit- I looked up to you, and it was nice knowing you.

Silver- Get a mic nerd ❤️

Comrade- Your gonna go far bud. 

Starr- Man you've been looking after me ever since I was an OFC in security, it’s been a long ass ride hasn’t it? Thank you so much for always having my back even when I was an asshole to you. See you at the strip club cutie.

Propane -......Chill on the raids dude. How are you not in the hospital for how much you've been carrying CI?

Jesus- No.

Enuz- When are we cuddling man, I’ve been waiting a long time.

Dang- Congratulations, now that I’m gone there's a shiny major tag waiting for you. But since I know you talk about me behind my back, someone else should get it not you.

Coltable - You better take good care of shades. It's been in bad shape for a very long time.

Kami - You finally got ahead of me, proud of you. Make CI great again for me.

Ross- Haven't seen you outside of a meeting since February, kick up the activity man.

Rookieblue- Thank you so much for being there for me! It's been a pleasure and I hope to see you on the server again.

Ritz- see you in d'block minge

Skela - Instead of addressing the problems and ignoring them, go ahead and fix them. That would’ve helped you a lot. I'll do you a favor and not post my "list"....out of respect.

Orange - I actually have some advice for you,  there's two sides to every story.  ❤️ 

Well that's about it. I’m gonna go ahead and go be happy and not deal with constantly being thrown down. It's been an interesting ride. (also don't worry about my whitelists I'll get it handled)

P.S.- To all of you NCO’s I believe in you. You guys are the future of CI, make it better. Some of you will go high and some of you will quit. And if you get Gamma do me a favor and make CI the best damned branch there is!  Well, that’s all. See y’all….well never I guess.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

A Legend.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

my fuckin Father within CI man, big misses my big bois leavin and im sad

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

GG gamer

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

3 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

no

since you didnt want to post this since you wanted to protect  whatever you have left, here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tyzxve1aKI1ABPbT-bbp955WF-QNkkVRSKLQOTKyx70/edit?usp=sharing

I literally blocked access to the docs, not even i can access it with my email, if someone wants to see the list they can PM me.

It's gonna be sad to see you go, you've been in command for as long as I remember. Also...

19 hours ago, TheDukeOfToast said:

Comrade- Your gonna go far bud. 

Your is possessive, the correct form here would be you're

-Although hypocrites are very common these days and love to hide stuff from the real truth, I am not going to deny you were a good command member and a nice guy especially when you were coming up the ranks.

-GL duke in your future endeavours. 

Thanks for not saying anything bad about me m8

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"