Dogz's Resignation (Repost for non-staff)

bdogz1

In-Game Name: Dogz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73710632

Reason for leaving (If Private, Fine): Lets be real here, my activity has always been spotty at best. One would think that Covid would make me want to play on the server more, but for me this has been a blessing in disguise. Almost all of my friends get on every single night, and the last few weeks I have been having the time of my life with them, despite not being able to leave the house. With all my friends getting on, it has made my already spotty activity even worse, and I feel like it is in the best interest if I resign now, before it starts causing issues.

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post?: Yes

Do you agree to contact your Head of Staff once your 48 hour notice is up?: Yes

Honorable Mentions:

Rangiatea- Gey boi, when we gonna do that Rome 2 campaign?

Catsro- This man deserves a promotion to LCPL.

Igneous- Thank you for giving me the opportunities you have.

Hoovy-  I won that 1v1 and you know it.

Starr- The time has come for the final speed boost.

Fool- I gift you one token to fubar 682 to death, use it wisely.

Gaymikezone - A good FBI director

Blackbeard- Sorry for bullying you so much.

Weiss- This man right here is gonna be my successor, the 2nd man to make it into Site Admin out of research. Keep up the good work.

Matricies- You are never safe from the stunstick.

While this is the official end of the Pan Man, I'll be around every now and then. Gotta have someone to expand their dong on everyone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I will always miss you modeling yourself as 682 and walking into d block while on SD

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

That Catsro guy really does need to get promoted to LCPL

sure does

Ima miss ya Dogz.

PS youre a furry.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

I trained you so I guess I’ll promote you. Dogz hop on if I want a promotion too.  
(I’m really glad I got to experience that training before you resigned.)

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

Not a chance, I'll make it my duty that this does not go through

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

It was an honor getting to you throughout the time I've participated in the community, and while I did leave for a while, I'm glad to have had a few last fun moments with you in the SCP-RP server. I'm going to miss you man, be sure to take me on a lunch break like you used to back then if you decide to visit!

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Damn bro, its sad to see you go. I will miss the memories we had together. I wish you the best of luck with your life. 

And I hope we can chat again sometime. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

6 hours ago, Killaz said:

Not a chance, I'll make it my duty that this does not go through

I will make it my duty that this does go through

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Hello Dogz,

It bites to be losing a long time O5 member but it sounds like your making the best decision for yourself after a lot of thought. It'll suck losing you but I really do hope you have luck with whatever you pursue in the future.

- Stopp stunsticking meee!

I don't see Corner up there dogz >_>
For real though you gave me the passion and commitment to do what I have done on this server, good luck on your future endeavours.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Dang dude 😞 Wish I got to know ya better! You seemed like a pretty funny guy based on my short time trying to make you eat vitamins as O5M.

Best of luck wherever you end up!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png