• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Springs 1L40 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Current Rank: lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:  2 months

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 8 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel I should be promoted to the rank of captain for several reasons one of these reasons is my maturity I have come to an understanding that in recent times my maturity was not at an acceptable level however I feel as if I have improved and have brought my maturity up to an appropriate level. other reasons are  my dedication to the Police department In many ways I feel I have shown my dedication to this department such as I have shown up to almost all of the PD meetings along with the training's I have also gave my officers honest feed back and much more these are just a few of the ways that I show dedication to this department. my next reason is my activity I think I have been a active command member and that is especially a good thing because a department always needs active command members. I also just want nothing more but to benefit and make this department thrive as much as possible this department has done so much for me so I want to help this department as much as possible. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Springs

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Huge +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Understating

Good luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

Huge +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Understating

Good luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

Huge +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Understating

Good luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

6 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

I'm sure you will get it this time Springs! Good luck!

5 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Huge +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Understating

Good luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, TheJayden said:

Huge +Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Understating

Good luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

-Great guy
-Knows how to do the job and do it well
-Friendly
-Active

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Huge -Support

-Never on PD an when he is on he's on for like 30 minutes tops

-Acts very unprofessional at times

-I think his favorite word is "Minge" because that's what he likes calling people a lot

-Nothing personal Springs I just don't think you're ready yet show some activity and some professionalism and then i'd reconsider this -Support

-Very immature but that also counts as unprofessional-ism so yeah

-With love MAJ Tonto 1L78 🙂

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

-support 

springs, I think you would make a alright captain. However, your not active enough and you don’t show the leadership skills needed for the position. 

Springs, I do understand you frustration and desire to achieve this position, but I do not feel right giving you a plus support, when I don’t see any improvement from last time you applied. since you last application you grew mostly inactive. You have given the police department enough time and enthusiasm as it needs.

You cannot gain maturity by doing applications. The times when I’ve seen you in game, you have acted immature and irresponsible. You actually haven’t changed from what I’ve seen. Your a nice person and you have good intentions, but how Can I + support something that I don’t believe in?

Springs as a command member you need to be able to lead people, you are unable to do that, instead you enjoy having a “laugh” and “taking the piss” rather than, helping people or helping the situation. It’s ok to joke around some times but you do it to much. 

Edited by Max Holland
  • Thanks 1

-Support

I'm with the others. When you do get on for 30 minutes you're not very productive with PD and there's a lack of leadership with you. 

You are also very unprofessional at time.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

springs, I think you would make a alright captain. However, your not active enough and you don’t show the leadership skills needed for the position. 

Springs, I do understand you frustration and desire to achieve this position, but I do not feel right giving you a plus support, when I don’t see any improvement from last time you applied. since you last application you grew mostly inactive. You have given the police department enough time and enthusiasm as it needs.

You cannot gain maturity by doing applications. The times when I’ve seen you in game, you have acted immature and irresponsible. You actually haven’t changed from what I’ve seen. Your a nice person and you have good intentions, but how Can I + support something that I don’t believe in?

Springs as a command member you need to be able to lead people, you are unable to do that, instead you enjoy having a “laugh” and “taking the piss” rather than, helping people or helping the situation. It’s ok to joke around some times but you do it to much. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin
On 5/2/2020 at 2:11 AM, Tonto said:

Huge -Support

-Never on PD an when he is on he's on for like 30 minutes tops

-Acts very unprofessional at times

-I think his favorite word is "Minge" because that's what he likes calling people a lot

-Nothing personal Springs I just don't think you're ready yet show some activity and some professionalism and then i'd reconsider this -Support

-Very immature but that also counts as unprofessional-ism so yeah

-With love MAJ Tonto 1L78 🙂

-support this reason this is why i don't feel like you shouldn't have captain 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Denied

I'm sorry, but after reading responses and talking with HC members of other departments, PD high command does not feel that you are ready for CPT just yet. Keep working on you activity and remember that they way you act on the server is how people are going to see you when it comes to things like this.

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png