Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

The admin's name in-game: Cancer

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

Failrpx2

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

http://azius.org/Garry's Mod 2020.05.01 - 19.11.55.06.DVR_Trim.mp4

Why do you think this warn was false:

Well first of all, i got warned without being any sit what so ever, the staff member took the initiative to warn me without a sit for failrp.I then called a sit for " why was i warned" which was handled by giovani and during this time cancer told us:

The warn for failrpx2 was because I was resisting whilst cuffed which he admitted to not having any evidence of this and not witnessing it but warned me because another staff member which was dragging me reported it which is complete bs i was blind folded the whole time and if staff can warn people because other staff call a sit on them and say they broke a rule without evidence then they might aswell take their own sits.

The 2nd reason for failrp was me biting people on top of the 939 walkway which i've been told by other staff members that it's fine: Giovanni is one of them. Also as an admin in the past i warned someone for the same thing and that warn got appealed and accepted very fast.

Any extra information:

The staff member showed general negligence during this time which some might call biass towards the staff member who reported me and did not take the right course of action.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

Besides the fact of no sit which is just disappointing, also, from what I remember the cuff drag speed is very slow. So in that case, this just seems like a lazily performed sit.

In the case with the ledge biting? There is nothing against this, so why would you warn for it before looking into that? In fact, it is more against the person who instigated the 939's to get bitten in the first place.

However! A report comes with both sides of the story so. 

@Son

@Giovanni

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

Hey so, I saw a sit from Jakub that said "Why was I warned?" I brought him into a staff room then brought cancer, talked to them both, and ask Cancer if he had any evidence or if he saw it happen, he said no. He says that he warned him because Novah told him to, although neither had evidence that anything happened, also Jakub was apparently blindfolded when he was resisting, so he just couldn't see when he was being dragged. Also, a warn appeal was accepted for the biting on rails thing, which is why I believe it wasn't failRP to do.

+Support

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+support

- There was no sit explaining why you would be warned as it could be for various reasons. (some warnings are different like NLR, RDM)

- If he is blindfolded. He can't see a thing.

- @Novah please respond on why you wanted cancer to warn jakub.

- Biting from the railing is ok as long as the person is either speaking, or moving around. As if he can jump that high they should be more careful. He is a keter after all. 

Edited by Chief_
Forgot about railing

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

During the time, I was dragging 939. He wasn't moving and resisted twice during the time I was dragging him. He was being very annoying with it, which I am willing to admit that I was very annoyed with him because he wouldn't assist us in movement at all and attempted to make it extremely hard for us to RC him. He watched us pretty much attempt to bring him down to UHCZ and resisted in two situations on him basically not wanting to help. I got annoyed and gave him to an E11 who reported  for I believe resisting. In my response when I saw that was "PlEAAAAASE WARN DIS MAN" however I had no knowledge of knowing that he wasn't dragged in a sit or anything else. I actually only said that as kind of a joke? Not a joke joke but something like supporting the minging he was doing. I was not on duty at the time and was RPing as Nu-7 so, otherwise that's pretty much how I fitted in this situation.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

Accepted

Based on the testimony and evidence provided in this appeal I am overturning this warning. In this instance the staff member failed to conduct a sit, which is a violation of the staff handbook, and failed to properly investigate this incident. While the reporting person was a staff member, the call should have been fully investigated and evidence gathered prior to a warning being issued.

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021