Blizzards Officer Application

Frosty_

501st SSGT Blizzard 1049's Officer Application

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank You are Applying For: 2LT

In-Game Name: Blizzard

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:125360410

Current Rank: SSGT

How long have you been in your current rank?: I was promoted to SSGT on 4/30/2020

What timezone are you in?: Pacific Standard

How many Warns do you have?: One

Permission: I was given permission from Commander Poggers. 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I believe I deserve the rank of 2LT for many reason. My main reason is my experience with the gaminglight community and Starwars RP as a whole. I have at least 5 years of Starwars RP Experience under my belt. I also have experience with specifically Gaming Light as I am an ex Clone Wars general, my name was General Blizzard and I was the final general before the transition to Imperial RP. Due to my past High Command experience I have gained skills when it comes to leading and managing regiments towards success. I led many missions as field command which shows I am capable of leading troopers on the battle field. In the past I handled all situations from dealing with drama to having to call out favoritism in regiments so if have to handle a situation you can trust I will handle it with a non-biased and open outlook. 

Besides my past experience in Star Wars RP I have been proving myself currently as a NCO in the 501st. Since joining I have proven my dedication to the regiment and the community. I have also proven my skill to the regiment with getting accepted as one of the first batch of 501st ARC troopers. I can take my skills and help make sure all missions for the 501st are a success. I can also help make any decision if the commanders are struggling with deciding whats best. I want to help the 501st become the best it can be no matter how much work it takes. 

My dream within the 501st is to become a high ranking officer so I can help manage it and help it grow. I want to put my time and energy into it to make sure it grows. If I become a officer my first priority will be to host as many tryouts as I can to help make sure we start getting more members to help form a more stable chain of command within the 501st. I also want to help setup more RP and structure within the 501st. For example there is a old ARC training I used to do with 501st COL Owl that used to train discipline as well as tactlessness and if I become a officer that is a training I would like to introduce to the 501st. I want to make sure our troops are more entertained as well as disciplined. If I become a officer within the 501st I promise I would put all I got into making sure the 501st is respected and looked up to.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!!

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 5/1/2020 at 6:56 PM, Carnage said:

MEGA +Support

• Super Serious
  • Great NCO would be a better Officer
  • Leads the troopers to victory
  • Has experience 

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."