Job Addition: The Level 55 Elite Tech Class - Accepted

CanOBeanz

+Support! Technical should also have their Leveled Class, and this is a great way of implementing it!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
8 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support! Technical should also have their Leveled Class, and this is a great way of implementing it!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

3 minutes ago, Jackwebb1112 said:

+support I have been waiting for this and wanted to see the big surprise, and it's everything I ever wanted

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support

I’m personally against utility having these faux MTF jobs. MMF is better than the CI Delta job and it’s stupid, in my opinion, because utility shouldn’t be trying to design itself as an MTF branch. Though, it’s up to SMT and the branch heads and if this is what they want then let them have it I guess. 

3 hours ago, October said:

I’m personally against utility having these faux MTF jobs. MMF is better than the CI Delta job and it’s stupid, in my opinion, because utility shouldn’t be trying to design itself as an MTF branch. Though, it’s up to SMT and the branch heads and if this is what they want then let them have it I guess. 

I gotta agree, it's really frustrating when non-combatant branches are constantly attempting to force themselves into PvP, and I feel like this would only add to the issue.

+/- Support

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+/- Support

+Seems like an interesting class to see around

+Would allow Tech to get their level Class

-I feel if Utility keep getting these combatant classes it'll be impossible for CI to raid LCZ- MTF is already loosing their activity, feels like their job is getting filled by Utility with these combatant classes. I understand fighting D class but allowing them to combat CI seems a bit farfetch. Especially with the balance issue of the whole Alpha being lower than this class

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

37 minutes ago, October said:

-support

25 minutes ago, BadAim said:

I gotta agree, it's really frustrating when non-combatant branches are constantly attempting to force themselves into PvP, and I feel like this would only add to the issue.

Just to clarify, this is intended to be a 'self-defense' rules-of-engagement job. This job isn't going to be allowed to KOS D class and CI like the ACM job can. It should only be attacking people that attack the technicians it is with, or itself.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

Just to clarify, this is intended to be a 'self-defense' rules-of-engagement job. This job isn't going to be allowed to KOS D class and CI like the ACM job can. It should only be attacking people that attack the technicians it is with, or itself.

Gotcha. In that case I'd feel better about this job if It didn't have any weapons on it. Perhaps it could be repurposed to get a large roll boost when repairing things in RP (ex: roll requirements to repair a CC door lowered for the job)

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, October said:

-support

I don't mean branch diss when I say this, this is based off what I observe, but I feel Utility and Research really do be doing that. SCPs or CI roam the halls of LCZ, or even when Gensec is outside D-Block during Riot Protocol, I feel like Util/Research really like to put themselves into the middle of the action or ignore any threats that currently go on. I've already brought this up with their High Command but its still an issue. This type of job would only make that impression worse.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, October said:

MMF is better than the CI Delta job and it’s stupid

Im sorry but what?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just now, Gunther said:

Also, kinda feel bad for the person who made the original HLPR bot because now their CC is a lot less original. 

HLPR Bot is Beanz's CC

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT