SCP-178 and 178-1 Addition Suggestion (First Proposal) - Denied

Creamey

+Support

It is a fairly Popular SCP, of course being in SCP containment breach.
I believe it would make a great addition to the server!

Edited by fazfan1987
  • Like 2

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

50 minutes ago, fazfan1987 said:

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Kommunistic said:

+Support would love the see the RP an research done on this 

• Like 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+ Shupport

• Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support if it can be easily implemented, and wont cause issue's with other addons

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Manager
3 hours ago, Kumandant said:

+Support

I'm always down for more SCPs to be added, and it adds to the server's ever growing catalogue.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 5/1/2020 at 7:17 AM, fazfan1987 said:

+Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif