Doob's Staff Application

Doob

Should Doob be a T-Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doob be a T-Mod

1) What is your in-game name?: Doob 

2)What is your steam name?: Doob

3)What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:454386174 

4)Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not but I would like to learn and experience how to be a staff member.  

5)  What date did you start playing on the community? April 6, 2020

6)What date did you make your forums account? April 6, 2020

7)Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?  Lord

8)How many warns do you have on the server?  I have 1 warn on the server.

9)Have you donated? Yes 90 US Dollars

10)What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

11)Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

12)Timezone: Eastern Timezone

13)Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14)Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank because I have the ability to solve problems, help others when needed, and im very reliable. For example, I am able to help at any point and time because I make sure that that I am as active as possible so I can assist others. I also respect everyone who comes and goes on the server whether its some who just started or someone who has been playing for a while, they deserve the utmost respect and affection. A thing that I do not accept what so ever is minging. I believe that if someone is minging they are ruining others' gaming experience witch is not acceptable. I will also listen to others even if their opinion doesn't match with mine because everyone believes in different things and I think those opinions should be respected. I believe that this spot is meant for me and I believe that I can do the best I can at the job.            

15)How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The First thing that I would do if someone was Mass RDMing is that I would bring them to me in a secure location where no one can hear/listen on our conversation. I would begin to tell them why he/she was brought to the the sit and then proceed to ask them if the accusations on them were true or not. If they begin cussing at me I would gag them and give them a second to cool down. Then I would tell them to type there explanation to me and if they still continue to cuss me out in chat I would mute them and check logs to see if they did Mass RDM and if they did then I would call for a Admin+ to come ban him for Mass RDM and Player/Staff Disrespect.     

Edited by Doob

• Manager
On 5/1/2020 at 12:19 AM, Felix said:

+Support

Active

Great guy

Respectful

Fit for staff

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗