Ghosted's Staff Report on Calamity- Denied

Ghosted

Your In-Game Name: Ghosted UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65436734

Staff member's In-Game Name: DS LT Commander Calamity 1K31

What did they do? Removed a Door in the middle of a raid thinking his tool gun was apparently his rifle or another weapon. Also in what world does it make sense to have a Toolgun on Remover out in the middle of a raid on a base.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

DS LT Commander Calamity 1K31 ➞ Delta Squad Commander superadmin used tool remover on models/props_c17/fence01a.mdl created by Ghosted UMC ➞ Hannah King vipplus 

5E144383E50FF1DF060E7A35F4F62FABC3D7DCEB

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? More Supervision of his activities by other staff members and to have him own up on his mistakes and apologize to people if he makes a mistake.

Edited by Ghosted

Yeah I said it was my bad and I did remove your fading door on accident, did not mean to remove the fading door. I did say these things and apologize

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

He literally said he didn't mean to. It was an accident and could have been easily fixed. Would've been a lot easier just replacing the fading door instead of making a report....

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- Support

• He apologized and admitted to it. Obviously a mistake. To me, you just seem overly aggravated and it isn't that hard to fix a base. I don't see any real reason to make this report. You just seem pissed. UMC in the background seems a bit rude btw. 

Note: It was just a door, not the whole base. Seems easy to fix...

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

13 minutes ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• He apologized and admitted to it. Obviously a mistake. To me, you just seem overly aggravated and it isn't that hard to fix a base. I don't see any real reason to make this report. You just seem pissed. UMC in the background seems a bit rude btw. 

3 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

I completely agree what he said. Just chill it was just a damn accident.

Hau you doing 

+support 

- how do you accidentally switch to tool gun mid raid?

- you say it was a accident but you and Ghostly were discussing if it was breaking rules..

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+support

as much as I like calamity, this is something that shouldn't be an issue, I realize people make mistakes, but removing someone's fading door during a raid really isn't gonna end well. not to mention this mistake im guessing costed them the raid. 

7 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

He literally said he didn't mean to. It was an accident and could have been easily fixed. Would've been a lot easier just replacing the fading door instead of making a report....

-Support

Nothing severe should happen. It was a complete accident. At most he should be talked to.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

19 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

19 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

2 hours ago, BRUH said:

-Support

we are all human, we make mistakes sometime.
he said he was sorry and that he was in the wrong, and for that i don't think he should be punished.

We all make mistakes 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:01 AM, Ender said:

- Support

my thoughts exactly

22 hours ago, Sion said:

- how do you accidentally switch to tool gun mid raid?

not hard to do on gov when switching between guns to shield/battering ram which are on the same section with the toolgun.

is it so hard to believe that when calamity was rushing his way through the base that when switching between his gun to a battering ram or shield that in his haste to hit the door and not be left vulnerable to the amount of crims wielding negevs and awps that he scrolled one too far by accident which brought out the tool gun instead of a shield or battering ram and as we know its lmb to use the effects of said breaching tools so is lmb to remove something when the tool gun is set to remove(which he could've used earlier for some staff thing) by complete accident? sure its annoying but worthy a staff report? no not all specially when its a accident which he owned up to, admitted to and apologized for.

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

On 4/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, Calamity said:

Yeah I said it was my bad and I did remove your fading door on accident, did not mean to remove the fading door. I did say these things and apologize

Honestly ghosted I am going to go with - support I can see how he mistakenly  switched to a  tool gun by mistake he had said sorry and owned up to his mistake 

I suggest no punishment should be on calamity at the end of the day we are human and make mistakes 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ender said:

+/- Support

See the thing I dont get is Calamity continued to the raid after he removed the door even though I'm pretty sure any staff would normally stop the raid since they just removed a part of the base they are raiding even if by accident.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:01 AM, Ender said:

+/- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 4/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ender said:

+/- Support

I agree but there is nothing wrong with make a report that's how we stay honest so good job on that part

Edited by DR.WOLF

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08